Psycho dad, psycho daaad , psycho dad !!!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I love that show! It's called 'Vore værste år' in danish, which is basically the as in swedish..

I'm the onlyone, besides my big brother, I know who likes the show tho :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
My god... This is so old, even my mum remembers watching the first ever series.

The show was one of the best I'd ever personally seen though, coming quite close to Home Improvement. I need to start watching the series again ^^ (Both)

MaCaBr3

Banned
If you don't know Married With Children then you have been living under a elephant dump all these years.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
its odd that Katey Sagal looked so much older in that show because of the awful wig than she does now irl :eek:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehehe aye I loved the way she tottered about on her high heels with her arms up like a big haired T-Rex lol

I keep promising my bf ill get him a baseball mitt for when he has to pat my tushie lol

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yuuuup. MWC is one of the classics for sure. Can get the conversation going for hours just about the episodes.

Did you know that peggy is actually the voice of leela girlie in futurama? Worthless trivia but takes away atleast one nerds wankdream X)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Yuuuup. MWC is one of the classics for sure. Can get the conversation going for hours just about the episodes.

Did you know that peggy is actually the voice of leela girlie in futurama? Worthless trivia but takes away atleast one nerds wankdream X)

yes, i did. do i win a prize?
edit: i even pointed out her RL name further up the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom