PSP web browser

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Any news on Sony releasing a web browser for the PSP?

I've had a hunt around and seen a hack, but it is very limited. The idea of having my feet up on the sofa and browsing some sites is appealing and only reason why I've kept my PSP :(

Will

/bin/su
They released a web browser with the 2.0 version firmware. Have another search. ;)

FozzySon

Can't get enough of FH
Like, Will has said. The browser is on 2.00 firmware and higher, but if you have a 1.50, you can play homebrew (There is currently a webbroswer in the making for 1.50 too) or you could emulate the 2.00 firmware, using MPH Firmware launcher, again only if you have a 1.50.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
At this point I'll have to ask what is the best way to surf the net via the psp? :)

A wireless router or a wireless net work adaptor (assuming you can surf the net that way?)

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
Yup, just get a wireless router. Means you connections always on, no need to boot up your pc to get another wireless device on tinternet.

FozzySon

Can't get enough of FH
SAS said:
WiFi Max (PSP) http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000CSC936/ref=br_lf_vg_h__7/026-9912741-1420425 would probably do the job, but I'd need the PC on to get it to work?

A wireless router would allow me to connect without having the PC on?

SAS, I would get a wireless router. Wifi Max can be a pain (so I have heard.) Router will be more expensive, but it will be the better option. If you do decide to go for Wifi Max, this forum: http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=34263 should help you get things going. I get alot of information of this site (It does have it's case of kiddieitus) but generally, it's a good forum. :)

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
I'm going to go for a wireless router. Although the damage to my wallet will be greater it will give me a new toy to play with and also useful for the future.

Thanks for the help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom