psp video9 conversions

Yaka

Part of the furniture
pspvid.JPG

guess how much space that is taking up on me 256mb mem stick?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
someold clan mate didnt belive me so i took a pic. shoulda closed mirc i guess

Ono

Part of the furniture
Not sure what you are on about there Yaka.

I can generally fit one 2 hour film on a 512Mb card - I like to encode at high quality with 2 x passes.

I've got a 1Gb card ordered but they are pretty rare at the moment so may be a while before I get it.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
was just messing around after i followed a guide to use video 9 and it used up under 200mb so i just lowered the settings abit got 3 gits series 2 eps on a 256mb card now. each ep coming in around 60mb or there abouts. and quality is preety granted theres some loss but not much.

and whats the deal with 1gb mem sticks? i ordered thru play.com but they is still outta stock

Ono

Part of the furniture
Stock on 1Gb cards seems very limited at the moment. Obviously the release of the PSP has meant that any that were around have been snapped up very quickly once people realised you can't actually fit much onto anything less than that. Play did have a batch in a week or 2 ago but they went straight away.

I've had mine on order with DVDSoon for 4 fucking weeks with no movement. Only cost me £65 so I'm willing to wait.

Hopefully 2Gb cards will be cheaper next year as I see that the homebrew scene on the PSP is really taking off - ala the XBox scene. :clap:

Yaka

Part of the furniture
got my 1 gb card delivered today :clap:

Yaka

Part of the furniture
got tired of waiting for play.com to delivery so nabbed one off ebay. seller was based in hong kong so it took 5 days to arrive

Aada

Part of the furniture
I order this from amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000684HR8/026-4896125-9538841?_encoding=UTF8

probably not the cheapest but i found if i ordered outside the uk by the time i paid tax and the other stuff it came to about the same price.

Says 1-2 weeks shiptime but i ordered 2 days ago and it was shipped on 25th may.

Now i just have to wait for my psp from importmadness, did anyone order from these? do you have to pay customs.

Ono

Part of the furniture
£130 for a Mem Stick?!

Mine cost exactly half that amount. Sure it has not been posted yet but still ......

Aada

Part of the furniture
ah well ive got the spare cash so can't be arsed waiting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom