PS5 PS5 Review (From a credible source)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Will sort tomorrow as I am setting up my Series X and watching the celebration stream atm @BloodOmen

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Wondering if I can build that PS5 into a cabinet now ffs...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Leaked picture of the new PS5 Pro XL

1605339636853.png

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's a special edition with a HDD big enough to install 1 COD game.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It's a special edition with a HDD big enough to install 1 COD game.

I do wonder if it's intentional so people have less games they can play.

Me? I enjoyed Warone, but fuck having a game that big on my SSD.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I do wonder if it's intentional so people have less games they can play.

Me? I enjoyed Warone, but fuck having a game that big on my SSD.
Why? I dont understand. Can get a 1tb ssd for a ton not like space is expensive

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just arrived and I have to wait for my wife before I can play it lol >< my TV is wallmounted and my hands are too big to get behind it for the HDMI 2.1 cable.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Just arrived and I have to wait for my wife before I can play it lol >< my TV is wallmounted and my hands are too big to get behind it for the HDMI 2.1 cable.

How do you deal with all the cables when mounted on the wall?
Are they hidden away or just hanging down the wall?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Mine is mounted and I have everything sealed off. In the spring I am going to be re-plastering the living room and I am going to have internal trunking in the wall,

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Mine is mounted and I have everything sealed off. In the spring I am going to be re-plastering the living room and I am going to have internal trunking in the wall,
Which is fine until you change yr electronics. Or can you access it to replace a cable or something?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Which is fine until you change yr electronics. Or can you access it to replace a cable or something?

Well that's what I'm wondering.
I would like to put my TV on the wall but if I replace TV or get something else to plug into TV how do I connect the cables...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Where my TV is you can access it from behind, under the stairs. And even if you couldn't it's only a days work to redo it.

I was going to dig out a channel in the floor and box it but that would be a whole new level of fucking about.

At the moment the cables run inside a door frame and some trunking. I built the door frame myself with an internal channel in it that carries power and ethernet cables. The mistake I made was also including the HDMI cables, which are now and older standard, that and I didn't really understand the failings of HDMI over long cables. My PS4 pro sits behind my monitor on my desk with a switch between my 4k monitor and my 4k TV on the other side of the room and is too long, it works on the TV but I don't get HDR.

Last edited:

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
After playing with the PS5 pad for a few hours I can honestly say it feels better than the PS4 pad - they've fleshed it out a bit size wise so it fits better overall in your hands.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
We've already established you've got massive hands though! What about people like me with weedy hands?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Demon's Souls is rather mint as well. I've held off playing the original for years because I expected it would be revisted giventhe popularity of the Souls Series - Brilliant game 9/10 for me.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Zerodriven on PSN btw.

Also, Sackboy is almost literally Spyro. Same concept and really chill gameplay. Long ass game too. The woman is enjoying it!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Zerodriven on PSN btw.

Also, Sackboy is almost literally Spyro. Same concept and really chill gameplay. Long ass game too. The woman is enjoying it!

I'll add you when I turn ps5 on, pads just recharging now.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Can't send friend request due to your privacy settings :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom