PS3Eye

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hehe,

Managed to import a PS3Eye and have a play around with it over the last few days. Pretty impressed with the design and quality when running locally.

Tonight I managed to hold a 1 way video, but 2 way audio chat with Clown and Lecter, was pretty good. My system was outputting to my speakers and the only mic was the one on the camera itself. Worked pretty well apart from lecter saying I was quite pixelated. Need to work that out as the camera is rated at 30fps 640 x 480 so shouldn't be that bad...

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Hehe,

Managed to import a PS3Eye and have a play around with it over the last few days. Pretty impressed with the design and quality when running locally.

Tonight I managed to hold a 1 way video, but 2 way audio chat with Clown and Lecter, was pretty good. My system was outputting to my speakers and the only mic was the one on the camera itself. Worked pretty well apart from lecter saying I was quite pixelated. Need to work that out as the camera is rated at 30fps 640 x 480 so shouldn't be that bad...

He doesn't realise that your face is that pixelated in real life! :D ;) :p

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I'll get my Eye when I get around to getting Eye of Judgment in the new year :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Webcamwankers.com are going to get an awful lot of new customers if the PS3eye sells well! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom