PS3 Survey

Whipped

Part of the furniture
I just got a mail from the PS2 beta testing I'm a member of. It's a survey asking questions about how important some things would be for an online service.

Looks like Sony is finally realising that having a unified online service that is available to all developers is a good idea.

First question - How important is a single identity and password for all online games?

Thank you Sony, let's just hope they listen.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Whipped said:
I just got a mail from the PS2 beta testing I'm a member of. It's a survey asking questions about how important some things would be for an online service.

Looks like Sony is finally realising that having a unified online service that is available to all developers is a good idea.

First question - How important is a single identity and password for all online games?

Thank you Sony, let's just hope they listen.

Sony listen? when has this ever happened? :confused:

Yaka

Part of the furniture
sony do listhen but with the online thingie they listhened to the publishers, EA and square prefer the ps2 way of doing it over xbl. EA's games wernt multiplayer on xbox live till buirnout 3 came out.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Even the Dreamcast had a better Online system then the PS2 it needs to be reworked.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Sshhhh! TedTheDog will hear you! ;)

I've noticed Sony have started recruiting for online managers, there was an in the Sunday Times this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom