ps3 dildo/move thread

Yaka

Part of the furniture
anyone got theirs yet?

possibly th most embarrassing controller to hold ever, from the 2 games ive tried i am surprised how well it works

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
How long until someone ends up falling over while playing and ends up with a controller lodged up the hole? I give it 2 weeks after launch before the vids hit youtube. :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
Mine is coming tomorrow I bit the bullet after seeing the Tesco deal on HUKD i think they may end up just being a bit of Christmas fun though.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You can always buy the penile attachment, set controller to max vibrate and go fuck yourself! :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
You can always buy the penile attachment, set controller to max vibrate and go fuck yourself! :D

That's what i love about Sony the added value. A games controller and a Sex Toy in one that's classy :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Had a go at Tesco today seems pretty good but the launch games aren't anything to shout about certainly wouldn't convince me to buy one right now.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
launch game are ok, according to peeps resi 5 is supposed to be minta with move tho im gonna try heavy rain again with move patch

soze

I am a FH squatter
Played with this for the last hour once your used to it it really is fun. Played Frisbee and table tennis so far i tend to flail my arms like a mad man and suck at it but i am getting better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom