PS2 vs X-Box vs Gamecube

O

old.Munkie

Originally posted by Lead Nibbler
Super Monkey Ball is Gamecube only
Jet Set Radio is X-Box only

And there are lots more single platform only titles in the works i think.

Jet Set Radio Future you mean yeah?!

Anyway, I am pretty certain the PS2 and GC will get their own variations of this game.

B

bodhi

Originally posted by Wazzerphuk

The PS2 is currently a joke of a console, with no killer apps as of yet. That'll change with MGS2, which is stunning, but still, the titles are very lacklustre.

/me points Wazz to GTA3, GT3, Wipeout Fusion, Tony Hawk's 3, Devil May Cry, FF X, etc etc.

Aye i'll think i'll be missing out on FF 10 . Oh well though, FF 11 is coming to ALL next gen formats and the PC.

Considering Sony just bought a very large share of Squaresoft, I doubt we'll see FF games on anything other than PS2.

W

Wazzerphuk

Originally posted by Bodhi

/me points Wazz to GTA3, GT3, Wipeout Fusion, Tony Hawk's 3, Devil May Cry, FF X, etc etc.

Yes, a load of good games, but none that make me want to go out and endure the pain that would come with purchasing a PS2. And yes, I've played them. MGS2 may, however there appears to be major longevity issues with it which will no doubt put my money to better usage.

B

bodhi

Originally posted by Wazzerphuk

Yes, a load of good games, but none that make me want to go out and endure the pain that would come with purchasing a PS2. And yes, I've played them. MGS2 may, however there appears to be major longevity issues with it which will no doubt put my money to better usage.

You're gay. There's no other explanation.

B

bodhi

/me jumps in front of Lead Nibbler and wanks furiously

W

Wij

No need to run. He's showering you right where you are :)

W

Wij

That was a one-off Nibbler, we were both young and very drunk and I thought we agreed not to speak about it.

N

Nibbler

About what? Nothing happened. We got drunk, and went to our (seperate) homes. And that was that. Right?

S

Sir Frizz

/me brings out personalised horse whip:)

*KAAAATIIIIIISSSHHH*

S

Sir Frizz

*uNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNF*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom