PS2 Seizure

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
I've been having a problem with my PS2 lately. Everytime I play Madden 2006 my ps2 will lock up after about 8 minutes of gameplay. By lockup, I mean that the screen freezes and shakes alot and the vibrator on the control pad stays on. The only way to fix this is by restarting it but then I lose all my game data.

Anyone know what could be causing this?

help :(

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
When in doubt give it a clout. Seriously though, my ps2 stopped working completely and I kicked it and it started up. My friend dropped his on the floor and it started working again as well.

Otherwise it could be the ps2 getting older. Sounds like the same thing that happened to a mate of mine.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Dommers said:
When in doubt give it a clout. Seriously though, my ps2 stopped working completely and I kicked it and it started up. My friend dropped his on the floor and it started working again as well.

Otherwise it could be the ps2 getting older. Sounds like the same thing that happened to a mate of mine.

sound advice.. if anything stops working il kick/drop it...... yeah :p

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
Thing is, it works :)

If its 1 of the first consoles it will have had a lot of use and be pretty old so sometimes you just got to whack it.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
It's the in-built destruction chip that makes your PS2 break 2 weeks before the PS3 comes out. Must have gone off early ;)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Or hes PS2 knows something we don't ooooh, maybe Sony are guna release the PS3 b4 the 360.

:rolleyes:

Or its just dying on you like my Xbox is begining to. I shot a Helicopter in Far Cry with a few rockets at point blank range and it frooze I think the Explosion was to big for the machine and frooze it.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
PLightstar said:
Or hes PS2 knows something we don't ooooh, maybe Sony are guna release the PS3 b4 the 360.

:rolleyes:

Or its just dying on you like my Xbox is begining to. I shot a Helicopter in Far Cry with a few rockets at point blank range and it frooze I think the Explosion was to big for the machine and frooze it.

prolly the heat give the fane a good blast with a can of compressed air

or better open it up and do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom