PS2 Co-op games?

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Don't think I've posted in this forum before.

I'm sneakily getting my girlfriend interested in gaming and have found the way to do this is through co-op games on my PS2. We've been playing through Champions of Norrath together and she really likes that, so games in a similar vein would be nice.

Any suggestions?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Was asked this a week ago by my mate Daryl, he too loved Norrath. IGN have an article with the top 10 co-op games listed iirc but it isn't a list populated with great games sadly. Contra and Baldurs Gate would be the two I would recommend but have a look at the list yourself.

IGN: The Best PS2 Co-op Games

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
The easiest way to get your girlfriend interested in gaming is to get We Love Katamari. Horrendously addicitive and any woman my girlfriend has ever introduced to it has had to be dragged away from the telly when it's time for them to go home.

It's not a co-op game so it could mean you're without your PS2 for days on end. You can re-do levels and beat each other's targets etc tho.

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Cheers guys.

That list looks handy Chodax, I reckon I'll buy one or two off there. And Kenny, heh, I was planning on getting that for myself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom