PS Game Cards in UK/Europe

P

Prankster,SF

Will these be avail at all over the next few weeks, or is our only option a Credit card ? . Will lose quite a bit of players if so :(

B

bone_idle

This may be a stupid asre answer but ......... Get a credit card.

Its not hard. Banks are always throwing them at me.
Just get one with a £500 limit so you dont get in too much debt.

P

[PS]Nova

It's not always easy to get a CC. I'm OK as I have a visa debit card which works just the same, but I couldn't get a credit card as due to university, my credit rating is appalling.

C

Cdr

CC are not always a viable option - if you have no income , bad credit rating you're not likely to get one.

And if you have no job, its not advisable to get one - you whack hundreds of pounds on it and then have no way of paying it off.

CC arent the solution to everything.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

According to okaysoft.de the PS gametime cards will be available tuesday next week...

B

bone_idle

Originally posted by Cdr

They are if you need them to play online games.

Ive got 2. One for buying online stuff with incase the number gets found out through dodgy websites ;) with a small credit limit and another for general usage. Admittedly i am in full time employment on good wages.

B

bone_idle

Originally posted by Cdr

Ive got 2. One for buying online stuff with incase the number gets found out through dodgy websites ;) with a small credit limit and another for general usage. Admittedly i am in full time employment on good wages.

B

bone_idle

Originally posted by Cdr

B

bone_idle

Originally posted by Cdr

C

Cdr

lol perhaps he had a muscle spasm while clicking the Submit Reply button?

And yes, if you are employed they *can* be good (I say can mainly because I know a few people who haven't been able to pay their CC off even tho they are employed), but if you're not then they can be a means to an end, possibly fecking up any chance you have of getting loans, mortgages etc.

P

[PS]Nova

True, but there's so many online games nowadays that won't take anything else as methods of payment... :(

I'm OK, my visa delta thingy works fine but still..

P

[PS]Mung

Yeah I find VISA/Delta the best.
Wouldn't use anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom