[PS]Angel - poster master

O

Old_Bean

What do you do for a living mate?
'Cos I just can't keep up with your postings.
Or are you more than one person?
Maybe you have a room full of trained monkeys sharing an internet connection all banging away on BW forums?

I'm at work, bored shittless most of the time, so this is what I do to lift the tedium.

P

[PS]Nova

LOL at the moment I'm in training to be a driving instructor, but I used to be a secretary and I have a typing speed of over 80 wpm :)

Which is why I post so fast.

Also I like feeling important by seeing my name lots of places on the forums :p

And no, I'm only one person.

B

BrassMonkey

Teach meh to drive via web forum postings plz....i'll get a laptop in the car for when i'm driving :D

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by *Vertex*
Teach meh to drive via web forum postings plz....i'll get a laptop in the car for when i'm driving :D

Er... no.

Not unless you want to pay me, oh, say £10,000 per lesson. :p

Because then when I get caught and fined and disqualified from teaching I'll have something to live off :p

O

Old_Bean

Originally posted by [PS]Angel
LOL at the moment I'm in training to be a driving instructor, but I used to be a secretary and I have a typing speed of over 80 wpm :)

Which is why I post so fast.

Also I like feeling important by seeing my name lots of places on the forums :p

And no, I'm only one person.

Forgive me if I sound sexist, but you are female?

Wow, good for you lady. Wish my wife was into playings games outside of the bedroom.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by mung
Forgive me if I sound sexist, but you are female?

Wow, good for you lady. Wish my wife was into playings games outside of the bedroom.

Yes, I'm female, and married to [PS]Venom.

My involvement with online gaming started with daoc - he played it and I liked the look of it, and since then it's just gotten worse and worse :p

But I still suck at fps 90% of the time :p

But I still enjoy the rare kills I do get :)

F

fyraie

When I came to the board just then the *entire* first page bar 1 post had [PS]Angel as last message \o/

Good work, keep it up!

And how cooool would it be to have a driving instructor that was brought up on a daily dose of PS driving? I've had to teach myself the Harrasser style combat sweeps against buses (not many sunderers around here...) - it'd have been so much easier with pro help from the start!

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by fyraie
When I came to the board just then the *entire* first page bar 1 post had [PS]Angel as last message \o/

Good work, keep it up!

And how cooool would it be to have a driving instructor that was brought up on a daily dose of PS driving? I've had to teach myself the Harrasser style combat sweeps against buses (not many sunderers around here...) - it'd have been so much easier with pro help from the start!

hehehehehe I drive a lightning :)

But seriously, I have to teach Venom how to drive once I've qualified, and you all should know from reading boards by now, how good his sunderer driving is! :scared:

:p

And I'd have gotten the whole first page, if Xtro hadn't locked that thread...

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by fyraie
Have another go!

heh
I'm still working on it..

However, I do have to go out in a minute, so no doubt will have to work twice as hard later :)

Although I may not have access to my PC later, I don't know yet :p

P

[PS]Mung

Ah so you're venoms missus. Now it all makes sense.

P

[PS]Mung

Ah I had "spoken" with venom before and he said his missus (actually I think he said "my woman" <stir, stir>) plays with you online.

Oooo-er!

P

[PS]Nova

I highly doubt he said "my woman" he knows he'd be in too much trouble if he did.

:p

Users who are viewing this thread