Prydwen's RVR status

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
... is pretty bad. Albion seems to have all but disappeared, Midgard has the coherence of loose sand and the Hibs are destroying what's left of RvR by their massive underpopulated zergs.

Yes, this is a complaint. I like this game, but I find it hard to have fun playing it lately, especially when running into the insane number of hibs scurrying around the frontier. RVR is what sells this game, but for the current state of RVR you really don't have to come and play. I only complain because I care. :p

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
It's one of the reasons I don't log into mid anymore. Camlann I'm getting 10x the action and it's pretty much instant action too.

Pryd died a long time ago honestly. IMHO.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
There was over 700 online on Prydwen on Primetime. 199 was mid when i made a /who.

I do not belive that there was 300 albs online and 200 hibs online.

Tbh i think that hibs where the largest number online today and they are still votet to be underpopulatet?

Why do Goa or mythic dont see that? Imo make albs underpopulatet so we can get some alb zerg out again, atleast that is fun. Hibs totaly destryed the RvR on prydwen because of the little number they did on Fens the time we had the power relic and they did it with 13 ppls and there were a fg mids on defence.

Ones we were 1500 on this server and i belive that 500 of em are playing WoW or/and left because of NF the rest left to other servers because Prydwen's RvR totaly died.

I am my self playing on Excal now after almoste 2 years on prydwen and "Only" prydwen. this is not good not good at all. And it's really sad to see that when i make /who Bad Omen there will be no resaults or founds.

When i see more that 3 Maelstrom online then it makes me wunder a little if i should be happy or not. They saved my ass so many time that i cant even count it anymore and they are nice people. But are they coming back and are Bad Omen coming back? Tbh i dont think so because we lost the spirit and i lost it as well but i hope that it will come back when Cata is out because i am hedding to Prydwen again and i really hope to see Bad Omen and maelstrom there again. Tho it's my dreams then i still can dream and hope that, that will happen.

I think i lost it somewhere up there but this is just what i wantet to write nothing series that needs to be tolleratet or anything. Also prity damn bad English so ask if you need me to translate it :)

Hope to see more Mids online that only 199 when we used to be 350-400+.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
as in, are albs zerging, and midgard dying off? ;o i tbh, i do belive there will be 200 mids, 100 hibs, 400 albs or smth - check who browse which forum. At times i see 11 in alb section, 1 in mid... come on. if thats not uneven numbers, what the hell is it? ;o you'd be suprised how few hibs there could be o_O

anyway, i've rerolled here (or trying to ;>), i wanna see how it end's up ;-D

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
balkeriz said:
There was over 700 online on Prydwen on Primetime. 199 was mid when i made a /who.

I do not belive that there was 300 albs online and 200 hibs online.

Tbh i think that hibs where the largest number online today and they are still votet to be underpopulatet?

Why do Goa or mythic dont see that? Imo make albs underpopulatet so we can get some alb zerg out again, atleast that is fun. Hibs totaly destryed the RvR on prydwen because of the little number they did on Fens the time we had the power relic and they did it with 13 ppls and there were a fg mids on defence.

Ones we were 1500 on this server and i belive that 500 of em are playing WoW or/and left because of NF the rest left to other servers because Prydwen's RvR totaly died.

I am my self playing on Excal now after almoste 2 years on prydwen and "Only" prydwen. this is not good not good at all. And it's really sad to see that when i make /who Bad Omen there will be no resaults or founds.

When i see more that 3 Maelstrom online then it makes me wunder a little if i should be happy or not. They saved my ass so many time that i cant even count it anymore and they are nice people. But are they coming back and are Bad Omen coming back? Tbh i dont think so because we lost the spirit and i lost it as well but i hope that it will come back when Cata is out because i am hedding to Prydwen again and i really hope to see Bad Omen and maelstrom there again. Tho it's my dreams then i still can dream and hope that, that will happen.

I think i lost it somewhere up there but this is just what i wantet to write nothing series that needs to be tolleratet or anything. Also prity damn bad English so ask if you need me to translate it :)

Hope to see more Mids online that only 199 when we used to be 350-400+.

At most there was 162 people online in Hibernia today.
Kept doing /who every 5 minutes for 4.5 hours :m00:

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:

yeah, you did /who hadrian

Gamah

Banned
For the guy who said alb has 400 online ... I can only wish..we rarley peak above 200 on a /who these days. Also Albs are not the zergers on Prydwen Hiberna are.

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Prydwen is NOT dead it's just diffrent from what it used to be...

Those of you that moved to Excalibur are just imagining things....just becouse YOU abbandoned US on Prydwen it didn't just roll over and die...

Quitters....Bleh! :twak:

Stay whit the team and struggle thrue the hard times....brighter times are comming!

Bibi

Fledgling Freddie
balkeriz said:
When i see more that 3 Maelstrom online then it makes me wunder a little if i should be happy or not. They saved my ass so many time that i cant even count it anymore and they are nice people. But are they coming back and are Bad Omen coming back? Tbh i dont think so because we lost the spirit and i lost it as well but i hope that it will come back when Cata is out because i am hedding to Prydwen again and i really hope to see Bad Omen and maelstrom there again.
As much wow pve >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> prydwen RvR there will be no comeback for maels. Ofcoz - i miss RPs, but there is no pressure and depression in wow :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Bibi said:
As much wow pve >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> prydwen RvR there will be no comeback for maels. Ofcoz - i miss RPs, but there is no pressure and depression in wow :)
Bah WoW god i just haft to hate that game. I would love to see a comeback from Maelstrom. But guess it's not gonna happen :(

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
problem is rami m8r is that all hibs are in the same area :) and FFS hibs moaning about mids camping brynja lol wtf now you zergcamping Beno bridge ^^ i can understand u wanna defend beno etc. ofc you should but having 2-3 fg rr9+ groups running around whitin 1 yardf froim eachother + the 4 fg stealtherzerg and the normal random zerg on 30+ ppl, no wonder albs wount come out and play. Mids try to zerg back but usaly die before they left Berk duo the bomb groups :) Tables will prolly turn soonish tho but how many more is gona leave before i know 3 ppl already that left since this friday

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Ogrelin Blodig said:
Stay whit the team and struggle thrue the hard times....brighter times are comming!

I aint going anywhere either so lets hope so m8y :)

/emote crosses fingers

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
/cheer

Well tbh i did by WoW last week have opened it up and install the game but havent gotten any further yet and prolly wont !! i still care for this game and have alot of fun here ... what really pisses me of the most is the never ending whinetreads he heh ... u can say its just becourse u care .. but well maybe its just becourse u dont wanna adabt .. u dont like changes .. u wanna stay in control for ever :eek2: well im no expert (ofc i am) ... u guys need to go with the flow things arent gonna be like in the old days it's an everchanging world and so is daoc ... filled with flaws and injustice etc ... but that doesn't meen the fun is gone .. its the dudes/dudettes playing the game that makes it fun the rest is just surroundings :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
but we're trying to fight the injustice by making mythic not change the game! (preferbly by devolve it back to 1.60 or smth ;<)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Sigwyen said:
/cheer

Well tbh i did by WoW last week have opened it up and install the game but havent gotten any further yet and prolly wont !! i still care for this game and have alot of fun here ... what really pisses me of the most is the never ending whinetreads he heh ... u can say its just becourse u care .. but well maybe its just becourse u dont wanna adabt .. u dont like changes .. u wanna stay in control for ever :eek2: well im no expert (ofc i am) ... u guys need to go with the flow things arent gonna be like in the old days it's an everchanging world and so is daoc ... filled with flaws and injustice etc ... but that doesn't meen the fun is gone .. its the dudes/dudettes playing the game that makes it fun the rest is just surroundings :)

Why fight "flaws and injustice" if there's an alternativ ? :D

You could interpret that as "make them dudes/dudettes go to WoW with you" too ;)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Overdriven said:
Camlann I'm getting 10x the action and it's pretty much instant action too.
The point made by Tesla, if you had bothered reading, was that the Mid frontier was overrun by Hibs (i.e. not that there was zero action).

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
well its better to be overrun by hibbies than no hibbies at all ... nothing worse than run around without ever finding any action at all ... i'd rather get pissed by being streamroled by the hibbies than by logging out due to no action what so ever :worthy:

And still havent started WoW so ... im here to disagree with u all :flame:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
I aint going anywhere either so lets hope so m8y :)

/emote crosses fingers

i never really did RvR before nf, but since i got back( a week or so)
I really enjoy the RvR action, i know ts not always easy, its mostly very hard, but we just need to work things out together, there need to be more grouping togetehr and sush, there was a night were we were lets say 4-5 groups, when we done the job, every1 was wondering what shal we do what shall we do, it ended up in all going a different way. But if ppl just sticked together more, we might be able to acomplish more, u just got to believe in it!

greets!
Vav

Z

Zakalwe

I'v got wow bought 6 months subscript and havn't played it really lvl 18 mage. But i still find DAOC the most alluring game for its RvR action. Though the hibs are very powerful i don't hold that against them. They just seem more organised and focused. Though i have the typical grudge against anamists thats something i'll just ahve to put up with. in my opinion RvR has improved for me as a random grper and that is all i desired.Even if i do get my arse kicked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom