Prydwenites in Exile just claimed their first tower!

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
go us!!! :D any other prydwenites in exile lookin for a temp guild to hang their hat... feel free to pm any PiE-member on hib excal :D

what we do:

whine about albs-mids-hibs from prydwen

what we dont do:

care about you :p

just a temp guild we built while we waiting on prydwen to return :D

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
hey thats pretty good going really u know :) and i know u just joking about the we dont care about u lot thing hehe :)

we gonna play alongside each other.. erm soon? now thats summit im worried about.. prydwen seems in a very bad way.. and i mean very...

however.. has its good sides.. had a chance to chat to peeps fro pryd/hib.. i.e. jamiesmallicus.. and had many a pm to my ranger Gemah.. are u gamah? heh well no i aint, but nice to chat either way.

hope the pryd situation get solved soon guys, got chars there myself.. in meantime u more than welcome on excal, come chat to me :)

(my own guild on pryd, The Happy Rabbits, was born after several explosions on excal a few years ago.. i know how it feels)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
ilaya said:
and had many a pm to my ranger Gemah.. are u gamah? heh well no i aint, but nice to chat either way.
Eek, that's definitely grounds for getting a namechange through from GOA. ;)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to you guys, welcome on excalibur

Gratz to Ilaya aswell for the First positive reply in hes life. (or are you only friendly to prydwen people?) :worthy:
ilaya said:
hey thats pretty good going really u know :) and i know u just joking about the we dont care about u lot thing hehe :)

we gonna play alongside each other.. erm soon? now thats summit im worried about.. prydwen seems in a very bad way.. and i mean very...

however.. has its good sides.. had a chance to chat to peeps fro pryd/hib.. i.e. jamiesmallicus.. and had many a pm to my ranger Gemah.. are u gamah? heh well no i aint, but nice to chat either way.

hope the pryd situation get solved soon guys, got chars there myself.. in meantime u more than welcome on excal, come chat to me :)

(my own guild on pryd, The Happy Rabbits, was born after several explosions on excal a few years ago.. i know how it feels)

VampiiricMist

Fledgling Freddie
it was mainly just a fun post... nothing serious ... ofc its fun to go out and claim a tower after just so few days... (yeah i cheated, i invited a lvl50 later that night who was unguilded to get us a few 100 more bp... but still ... PiE is here to stay (til prydwens back up) :D most members are lvling up to 20 (cata-classes) or hanging around in thidranki.. we even got our very own master soldier the other day.. Hamroz the enchanter joined us and the very next day he had 2000 kills in thid.. kinda cool tbh :D everyone in PiE can invite still so if you guys hang around on exc and consider yer main-server prydwen.. feel free to stop by.. even though Brite is in it on a char .. its still some good folx in there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom