Prydwen....?

Tilda

Beep..Beep..Beep...Beeep.....Beeeep.......Beeeeeeeeeeee

:(

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
There has been a delay. We are working to get PRydwen back up as fast as possible but there is no ETA just yet. As soon as it's ready it'll be back up.

Ah well , not everything goes according to plan .

Glad i picked this afternoon to do an OS and network upgrade on my own comps now :p
With any luck , Prywen will be back up just as i'm ready to play again :)

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Krakatau said:
Hiya Neon :D
So, what you playing now then ?

am just testing things out at the moment to see if i want to stay, but am back on Alb and toying with the idea of another sorc or maybe cabby

Must admit i missed the RvR of Daoc...Wow or Guild Wars cant compete on that lvl for me.

But after being back for 2 days and seeing the insane lag u have at the moment it doesnt encourage a person to return, so am hoping they will sort it

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
Though they didnt give a specific time they did state beginning of the afternoon which to most ppl covers up to id say 2pm??, so in an indirect way they did state a time, so therefore you WILL get ppl asking, its human nature.

actually they said no such thing.

GOA news said:
Excalibur, Prydwen and Camlann will be shutdown on Tuesday at 10.30 AM for a maintenance, they will be back by the beginning of the afternoon. Prydwen will be shutdown on Wednesday at 10.30 too and the downtime will be a few hours.

The servers shut down on Tuesday will be back up by the beginning of the afternoon.

The servers shut down on Wednesday will have a downtime of a few hours.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Ssera said:
actually they said no such thing.

The servers shut down on Tuesday will be back up by the beginning of the afternoon.

The servers shut down on Wednesday will have a downtime of a few hours.

"The servers shut down on Tuesday will be back up by the beginning of the afternoon."

now take that statement...reread the post i was replying to....then reread my post again

if it still doesnt sink in, then id suggest reading classes and glasses!

either that or just keeping ya gob shut so u dont look like a fool

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

I'm sure GoA are trying there best to get the server back up, and you should be greatful that there actually working and not doing jack shit about it. So if you want to QQ more. Go to France. Get a Job. and we will see who can do it better... mmmmmmmmmmk?

kkthxbye !

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
"The servers shut down on Tuesday will be back up by the beginning of the afternoon."

now take that statement...reread the post i was replying to....then reread my post again

if it still doesnt sink in, then id suggest reading classes and glasses!

either that or just keeping ya gob shut so u dont look like a fool

Your post:

NeonBlue said:
Though they didnt give a specific time they did state beginning of the afternoon which to most ppl covers up to id say 2pm??, so in an indirect way they did state a time, so therefore you WILL get ppl asking, its human nature.

They never stated an ETA for this maintenance. They did for yesterday's, but not today's.

Unless you're arguing with whoodoo about why people ask questions before reading the news in which case I got confused by your reply and I apologise. Still if you read the news no where does it say that Prydwen will be back up in the beginning of the afternoon.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Ssera said:
Unless you're arguing with whoodoo about why people ask questions before reading the news in which case I got confused by your reply and I apologise.

thats why i quoted Whoodoo in my reply, so mix ups like this wouldnt happen

but anyways

apology accepted ;)

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
thats why i quoted Whoodoo in my reply, so mix ups like this wouldnt happen

but anyways

apology accepted ;)

ah ok then, my bad :)

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
I have a better movie which you would all like but i dont know how to get it posted on here!?? :mad:

Xalin

[GOA] English Servers GM
Prydwen just came back up.

Our apologies for the delay.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Xalin said:
Prydwen just came back up.

Our apologies for the delay.

Yay...

I'm leaving work now, sounds like it's just in time!!! <hugs>

Users who are viewing this thread