Prydwen, we'll miss u..

Z

Zarmin

lol

This "timed" RvR whine thread starts to boring tbh.
Never saw so much RvR activity on Prydwen, maybe isn't the "perfect" RvR but :

A) Nothing is perfect in this world realted to Humans
B) Who cares? ^^

S

shanks

Originally posted by Xeanor
what a load of crap

What he means is a fg of Rigante with equal rr to opposite realms will always loose Xeanor ofc.

S

Svartur

rofl Klav :)

Oh well on the subject, Prydwen actually isnt that empty.
When I decided to give it a try yesterday it was almost 1800 online which is pretty good for prydwen afaik.

Guess they are bored with the RvR and do other things, like housing and I understand them.

If I had cash I would to. ;)

P

plutaris

i think that foundations is a big factor in this , but having said that rvr always changes, any1 knows that. it wont be long b4 it changes again, and we can whine about that then to....

personally ive had fun the last few days in rvr, and ive been going solo/duo/trio with people. u can almost guarantee it will be different in a few weeks time.

P

promise

i got told today i couldnt be in a group becasue i dont have determination?!

tis sad.....

O

old.Morchaoron

give us 1.65 imo, most albs said they will come back to pryd then xD

Originally posted by promise
i got told today i couldnt be in a group becasue i dont have determination?!

tis sad.....

yeah should really give det to all tanks or just remove it :\

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by shanks
What he means is a fg of Rigante with equal rr to opposite realms will always loose Xeanor ofc.

ahh i agree with shanks :)
now i can agree with what xeanor said, without that horror of having to agree with xeanor himself :)

C

Caedo

Just to stick up for us rigantes.. I love RvR atm and bring on more hibs :] .. if it means we have to use a little bit of teamwork and not run around as single groups then so be it :] the more the merrier..

I personaly love what i call Realm sandwiches .. yes youve all been there 2-3 fgs from each realm battling it out. Those sort of fights make me cum!!! :D:D:D..

bye ;x

D

Dumle

Agreed, the fights in Emain today was awesome, Stlong Zerg VS Stolng Zerg, over and over...

Most fun I have ever had, total and utter chaos everywhere you looked, and what do you know, the Albs are back :D

More fun like tonight and Ill starve in front of the computer as I cant leave it ;)

O

old.mattshanes

RvR today sucked ass.

Probably not from a hib or mid view though.

P

Petronella

I agree that it has been odd today, but not really in a negative way.. big fights in the open to be able to compete against the opposite sides numbers, a nice DC siege ;) (took DC when 1fg hibs just had passed the doors)

Just have to adept to the situations;)

D

Dumle

I know that the big fans of 8v8 fights wouldnt like the situation today, however me being kinda new to it and not knowing how it was before love the big ass fights.

Sure 8v8 is fun too, but as Im only 2L9 so far and only run in random grps chances of me being on the winning side of one of the fights against a RR7+ guild grps is very slim.
Easier for me to learn and grow as an RvR player if I dont die in 20 secs and being messed or stunned the whole time ;)

I

ilum

Originally posted by Dumle
I know that the big fans of 8v8 fights wouldnt like the situation today, however me being kinda new to it and not knowing how it was before love the big ass fights.

Sure 8v8 is fun too, but as Im only 2L9 so far and only run in random grps chances of me being on the winning side of one of the fights against a RR7+ guild grps is very slim.
Easier for me to learn and grow as an RvR player if I dont die in 20 secs and being messed or stunned the whole time ;)

I'm a fan of 8v8 but understand why some low RR / ill-equipped / non-opted groups move together with opteds.

However, when people move 2FG opted / semi-opted it's very annoying to me :)

M

Maleg_Grumpton

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
RvR today sucked ass.

Probably not from a hib or mid view though.
Was wierd, spent most of the evening in Hadrian's but heard there was a large Alb contingent in Emain.

Co-ordinated with other Hibs to take out two pockets of 2 - 3+ FG of Albs, think we steamrollered FL (or a group with some FL players) that appeared to be running as a FG.

All in all during our short time in Emain our FG (solo) died to a Alb 2 - 3+ FG army once a Mid 2 - 3 FG army once and we had about 3 even numbered fights (2 -- 3 FGs) with Albs twice and Mids once.

Probably sucked if you stayed as a FG tbh, part of the reason why we co-operated when we got reports of a concentration of enemy.

In short, yep it sucked when we ran into 2 - 3 FG as a single FG, the battles with 2 - 3 FG's on each side weren't so bad. As for steamrollering the odd FG when we were inc to a larger enemy army, well take no pride in that, but shit happens.

B

bigchief

Originally posted by Maleg_Grumpton
In short, yep it sucked when we ran into 2 - 3 FG as a single FG, the battles with 2 - 3 FG's on each side weren't so bad. As for steamrollering the odd FG when we were inc to a larger enemy army, well take no pride in that, but shit happens.

Alter 2-3fg to 1fg, and 1fg to solo/duo and you have the current rvr situation for stealthers.

O

old.Emma

Snornig come join me on hib/excal ;p

almost 50 on chanter now. currently 48.5.

Yes excal is notorious for huge zergs but the thing is there actually fun ;p only because if hib zergs, mid and alb counter zerg, alb often have the "Bigger" zerg but there so dumb and stupid there a piece of cake to kill ;p

B

bone_idle

Maybe the idea of big epic battles = Albion.

Because they need so many classes to get a good group with space for a couple of tanks in they need more groups to be optimised.

Which then means they need more people, which means an army.

There we have it. Maybe if mythic had done this with all 3 realms there wouldnt be this thing called a " zerg " and we would have our big epic battles that mythic wanted because we need so many classes for your realm to be effecient.

I personally like zergs. It means safety in numbers. I dont give a shit about realm points i just wanna have fun.

How would the game be IF we didnt get realm points for killing an enemy?.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom