prydwen up

Ransome

Fledgling Freddie
prydwen is up.

and btw is lonely in here. im the onely one :)

Gamah

Banned
all my accounts are closed :< When will our accounts be re-opened for the free days?

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
My subs ran out today, no free days on mine as yet :/

Invoice in process etc :<

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Loged on and checked if i was missing anything, but seems ive been fortunate as nothing i could notice (i.e. nothing important) was missing. Then again i only have 1 level 50 on pryd, and its fairly new so i have a pretty good idea of what i should and should not have.

Hope most of those deletions were empty slots :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Good god this sucks.. my RM has been stripped of ALL!!!! items he had, inventory, worn equipment, vault.. everything... :puke: And I don't have my template lying around anymore :puke: :puke:

Poox

Loyal Freddie
sadly i'm at school now:<

i'm in business studies but i'd like to come on :p

Can't wait till tonight..

probably to find all my characters stripped of any of their items of any worth

So see you all tonight..

damn i hate school

:eek2: :(

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Same here -- at work. Will have to see what the damage is when I get home - and I hope they replace MP Studded and Chain as well. :)

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Tesla Monkor said:
Same here -- at work. Will have to see what the damage is when I get home - and I hope they replace MP Studded and Chain as well. :)

They better.. I lost a bunch of hard to get rare items and 2 MP/qua99 (one of each) templates for my RM.. I have no desire to have to get that by myself again.

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
ow nice 4 lvl's gone and 2 items gone that they didnt replace :(
checking cm's and prices for items are rising alrdy :(

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder if any character can loose items or just those that were played when the crash/server went down?

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Think they´l replace lost levels? I was pl´ing a few days before it went down >< At work atm so will have to wait till i get home to see if they where rolled back.

Btw shouldnt they implement clustering when it came back up? Or like soon after?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
mightybunny said:
ow nice 4 lvl's gone and 2 items gone that they didnt replace :(
checking cm's and prices for items are rising alrdy :(

They are gonna replace everything in one way or the other. all you have to do is Right Now it!

It will take take ofc consider how many it is that have lost something.

And remember everything that was done between wend morning and to server shutdown is lost forever consider they did a rollback.

Mousah

Fledgling Freddie
grr at work so cant see the dmg. hopefully i lost every single arti i had..so i can get them back at lvl 10 :D :D :D

cluster was supposed to come this week, but due to the crash it will propobly take another week or so :<

Martok

Part of the furniture
well i was lucky i lost no real important items a few good rogs but i cba with them anyways they would only have gone on my cm. but i lost all my /title kills now that has pissed me off :twak:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ogen said:
Think they´l replace lost levels? I was pl´ing a few days before it went down >< At work atm so will have to wait till i get home to see if they where rolled back.

Btw shouldnt they implement clustering when it came back up? Or like soon after?

I'd guess at clustering will be sometime after the 16th (which is when they said the bonus levelling etc. would last till)

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Noticed that XP earned for killing mobs is very low. I take it this is something to do with having to wait for camp bonuses to build up?

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
They are gonna replace everything in one way or the other. all you have to do is Right Now it!

It will take take ofc consider how many it is that have lost something.

And remember everything that was done between wend morning and to server shutdown is lost forever consider they did a rollback.

Aye rightnowed it and they gave me 8p but there are no legendary waepons for sale so cant buy anything. And some guy's lost every item they had on char's.
How are they supposed to know what they lost? What they had in inventory etc... There is one guy and he has 5 char's completely empty.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
I'd guess at clustering will be sometime after the 16th (which is when they said the bonus levelling etc. would last till)
Well im just glad i havent done any forms of RL business with mythic/goa.. When was the first expected release date/clustering date? :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Waited for the server up for a week, and was delighted to see this!

Attachments

• screenshot00001.JPG
    screenshot00001.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 118

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ogen said:
Well im just glad i havent done any forms of RL business with mythic/goa.. When was the first expected release date/clustering date? :D

they've never given an eta :) though I think people were hoping for the beginning of august.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Infanity said:
Waited for the server up for a week, and was delighted to see this!

you've RightNow'ed I hope...

cool screenshot though.

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
Can one of the GM's confirm whether or not the server was rolled back slightly please?
I had a free level I'm sure I'd used before and don't have the house I bought before they brought it down.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
you've RightNow'ed I hope...

cool screenshot though.

yeh i did, unfortunately Bin-Men dont get rvr groups.. I hit for 0 damage, with a 1damage crit now and then :p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
yeh i did, unfortunately Bin-Men dont get rvr groups.. I hit for 0 damage, with a 1damage crit now and then :p

You can come duel my naked RM.. :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Nausilus^^ said:
You can come duel my naked RM.. :)
Your spells still hit though, It says i cant do any styles :x and i hit for 0 damage! :D

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Well, although Mid/Excal is my home I'm really glad for you guys and gals on Pryd that you're finally able to get back to your characters.

:cheers:

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
You're glad that we can play with our naked, equipmentless characters? You basterd! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom