GAMAH IS THE ANTICHRIST!!11

Satan.gif

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
:mad:

GAMAH IS THE ANTICHRIST!!11

Well we need someome to blame - so Gamah it is :twak:

Get the rope boys we're havin a good 'ol fasion lynching :)

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
Yeah, but you can't play on rumors :)

I could just lie - and say I know it's up at Midday :)

Guy online lastnight claimed he was one of the ppl testing the server, I moaned at him and asked why he was on Excal and not doing his tests, then I said I was surprised GoA did not have him on a non - disclosure rule - and he had just broke it - no surprise he logged - damn liar :)

BTW I have no idea when its up - but rumour has it, that it will be up today :)

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Well well - GoA just put news on main site - no times mentioned but looks like a sort pre cursor to switching it on :) Damn shame I now have to go work :(

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
good news folks, it seems if u check the site that Prydwen is up today, they have just made a post saying.

When you are able to log your characters into Prydwen, a small number of you may find that you are missing items as a result of the database corruption. This news will advise you of the best way to ensure that your items are restored to you as quickly as possible.

You should send a detailed report of what is missing from your character through RightNow, using the category 'In Game Problems' and the sub-category 'Lost Items'. In your report list the name of your character and the items that are missing as far as you are able. Please be as specific as possible and refer to items by their names rather than a description (i.e. say 'Silksteel Cinder-Tainted Sleeves' rather than 'Volcanus caster sleeves'). If you have lost an artifact which can be activated in different varieties (e.g. most weapons, Ceremonial Bracer etc), then please mention which type you activated it as. We will then check our records and will replace any genuine claim. Please note that it will be very easy for us to see fraudulent claims and should we recieve any of these they will be closed without a response.

If you are unable to access RightNow then you should check firstly that you are using the correct logins - you use your game identifiers to access the RightNow service. If you recieve an incorrect login error and your login is correct then you should check to see if you have more than one game account registered to the same email address. If this is the case then only one of your accounts will have access to RightNow. Simply send your request from the account that does have access clearly stating the details above. If this is not the case then you should send an email to subscription@goa.com with the subject 'Cannot access RightNow'. In the email you should give the game login concerned and the subscription service will reset your password for you. You will then be able to make your report to RightNow.

Please do not report missing items to the subscription service, they will not be able to help with this and it will create an additional delay in resolving your problem.

Once you have sent your report you should wait for the customer support department to reply to you, please do not create multiple reports or keep updating your original report unless you have been asked for additional information. All reports will be dealt with in strict order and by updating your query unecessarily, you will simply move your request to the bottom of the list. It is possible that this will be a very busy time for our support department and so we ask you to be patient whilst waiting for an answer.

If they are saying that, it must be up today :)

yay! :D

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Hehe, good news I guess. But when is the big question for many here it seems, in 1 hr or at 23:59.

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
my accounts who's subs ended on 2nd are still closed, so wonder when free days get put back on ?

Causes_Chaos

Banned
aye give em a chance to get into the office ect...

and i feel sorry for the subs guys coz now their gunna have spiders and spyware crap spamming them e-mails... =(

Gamah

Banned
Vladamir said:
Hmm, it would seem Gamah is the gay antichrist :eek6:

I have an image for every occation! I AM THE ANTI-CHRIST RAWRR!

Zubin_Halloween_2004.jpg

Disclamer: This is not me irl, honest! :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom