Prydwen up monday

Gareivil_GK

Fledgling Freddie
Righty

Couldn't really be bother with looking tho every thread, so made this thread..

Does anyone know when the server will be up on monday?8 a clock 12 a clock 18 a clock ?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bet they find something else wrong. and postpone it 3 years.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
They did not said which Monday tho
one day away from monday im having my doubts also.
Lets just hope they meant tomorrow

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Ame said:
Bet they find something else wrong. and postpone it 3 years.

aslong as they get rid of the corrupted stuff i'm game on having the server down for 10 years if need be....

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
or let it happen to a german or french server, couldn't care less for them retards anyway, 90% of then don't even know english so they can't be offended by this msg! ha!

Gamah

Banned
and of the 10% that do 9.8% don't read this forum and 0.19999 % won't see this post.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
MaditioN said:
or let it happen to a german or french server, couldn't care less for them retards anyway, 90% of then don't even know english so they can't be offended by this msg! ha!

instämmer ;P

LawBringer

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh they must have finished testing and could have switched it on as the last guy left the office :) So if it aint up now - which it aint - bet they either not finished testing it, or never tested it just left it off over weekend so they could switch it on Monday when ppl in office to monitor it :)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
my bets on around 6pm tbh, since there is obviously still work to do else it would have been up friday

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
LawBringer said:
Tbh they must have finished testing and could have switched it on as the last guy left the office :) So if it aint up now - which it aint - bet they either not finished testing it, or never tested it just left it off over weekend so they could switch it on Monday when ppl in office to monitor it :)
Would make sense, if they fear, under load it can end up having problems again, they might want tech staff and co monitoring it.

Gamah

Banned
It may not be open till tuesday, as its american "Labour day" Monday..which means no mythic at the office :O!

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
It may not be open till tuesday, as its american "Labour day" Monday..which means no mythic at the office :O!

goa said though that they had fixed everything and were jsut trying the database to see if it was working during the saturday and sunday? should be np to just let the server up(incase theyre not lying)

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
LawBringer said:

Or they want to "ease it in" by not switching it on on friday night during peak hours so 1500 ppl try and log in at the same time... (Imagines the login server crashing... The whinethreads... OH MY GOD!! THE WHINETHREADS!)

MagnarTBL

Fledgling Freddie
Hate this... It is passed 8AM monday, and it is still not up. I have 8 hours to my work begins, and I was looking forward to play daoc these 8 hours... So, screwed again.

/M

Outlander

Part of the furniture
yes the fact the server isnt up at the crack of dawn oh noes! get a grip.

suelothvar

Fledgling Freddie
yay school holidays are over, daughter goes back school in 30 mins, then i go gym, maybe able play game when i get home :) (that or i'll just go log on my other heretic same level on US so win win)

Dorimor1

Banned
My guess is around mid afternoon, lets hope its not delayed any further, I wanna level my Heretic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom