Prydwen The Movie!

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
For curioso, look at the chatbox when the norse famele SB is playing, dont know who it was and dont care, just shows what mids are like.
When he is talking to Runc, wonder what he means by that?

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
For curioso, look at the chatbox when the norse famele SB is playing, dont know who it was and dont care, just shows what mids are like.
When he is talking to Runc, wonder what he means by that?

Its dwera teaching a guy to windowdrag

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but now you taught entire prydwen who didn't already know ;(

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
doesnt work anymore. And nice way of putting every mid in same bucket :twak:

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
doesnt work anymore. And nice way of putting every mid in same bucket :twak:

Kinda helps that only ones I've encountered blatantly abusing this is mids, especially warlocks DoT'ing people.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
Kinda helps that only ones I've encountered blatantly abusing this is mids, especially warlocks DoT'ing people.

All I can do is laugh, do you really really honestly think that people picked realms at the begining based on their personality?

So all those who would abuse bugs were more likely to pick Midgard?

You are a tool.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
All I can do is laugh, do you really really honestly think that people picked realms at the begining based on their personality?

You are a tool.

No, not really but those who tend to play fotm classes only are most often those who change realms just to be OP and are more likely to abuse everything in the game to gain the upper hand.
And go stuff your insults fit for 12 year old kids somewhere else, where people care ^^

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Melachi said:

You are a tool.

ofc it's so. Just like all the retards choose albion and all the good guys choose hib!!!1111 :m00:

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:
No, not really but those who tend to play fotm classes only are most often those who change realms just to be OP and are more likely to abuse everything in the game to gain the upper hand.
And go stuff your insults fit for 12 year old kids somewhere else, where people care ^^

And so Midgard is the only realm with Fotm classes at the moment? Yeah well tought out.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi01 said:

why did you change realm again ?

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
And so Midgard is the only realm with Fotm classes at the moment? Yeah well tought out.

Midgard is and has allways been the home of fotm ^^

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
why did you change realm again ?

Because I deleted my chars and were gone for more than 6 months when i was quitting. Then started playing again on alb. Does that refresh your memory?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Rami said:
ofc it's so. Just like all the retards choose albion and all the good guys choose hib!!!1111 :m00:
That would all depend on your defenition of good, wouldn't it?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Sigh, this was a nice thread until this Arakasi fool showed up to spoil it. Take your petty insults elsewhere, kiddo.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Movie is done now..will be rdy for DL tomorrow, hope u like it:)
350 mb 30 min long..nn

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Joor said:
350 mb 30 min long..nn

woot cant wait to see it, missed alot of the gankgroup vids cause was on ISDN at the time

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Sigh, this was a nice thread until this Arakasi fool showed up to spoil it. Take your petty insults elsewhere, kiddo.

Ah it makes me a fool to point out that theres a discussion about lag abuse and how you do it on Dwera part of the movie, you're an idiot, go away.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Arakasi01 said:
Ah it makes me a fool to point out that theres a discussion about lag abuse and how you do it on Dwera part of the movie, you're an idiot, go away.
Perhaps you realize that this movie is a collection of clips from older movies, and that the shot you are talking about has already been shown previously. Let's just enjoy this movie for what it is instead.

And no, I am not saying you are a fool because you point those things out (my arguments above notwithstanding), I am saying you are a fool because you for some inane reason seems to have gotten it into your head that your choice of realm has anything to do with your skill, disposition, or attitude.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Perhaps you realize that this movie is a collection of clips from older movies, and that the shot you are talking about has already been shown previously. Let's just enjoy this movie for what it is instead.

And no, I am not saying you are a fool because you point those things out (my arguments above notwithstanding), I am saying you are a fool because you for some inane reason seems to have gotten it into your head that your choice of realm has anything to do with your skill, disposition, or attitude.

So you throw a fit on everyone who says, mids zerg?

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Joor said:
350 mb 30 min long..nn
its tomorrow now so...GIVF!!

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
ye but need someone to host it, wholdar is still sleeping i think:)

Neo

Loyal Freddie
hurryyyyyy im going away for a couple of days any minute now...
need to watch it be4 i go :<

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Sad and full of good memories...However lets try and make some better ones on the new server...<raises glass one last time>

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
as cluster is a whine off now (about a month) will be a long time until we have any kind of events but could be cool if everyone films those and someone with a good connection could put those all together ;p

Tbh, Would be pretty awesome if at the end of one of these RIP prydwen RvR ect thigns could show All 3 realms togther lined up doing /cheer ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom