Prydwen server

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Swedishwolf said:
If Prydwen doesnt cause any problems today il hand out free reps

dont worry about it, i fixed it and should work now!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Pryd will work just fine. BELIEVE IN THE MAN!

image removed - bad connotations

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Swedishwolf said:
If Prydwen doesnt cause any problems today il hand out free reps

if its any consolation, you can blame 50% on excal server i guess since its cluster :p ?

or are you not the RvR kinda guy...

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
Pryd will work just fine. BELIEVE IN THE MAN!

image removed -bad connotations

don't really find that funny m8, if you find it funny, well:puke:

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
AngelHeal said:
don't really find that funny m8, if you find it funny, well:puke:

and you making a puke smiley about it makes a diffrence between hes and your comment...how ?

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
AngelHeal is so messed up. Why cant I ignore ppl on FH?

Edit: W00t you can !!!

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
MesS° said:
AngelHeal is so messed up. Why cant I ignore ppl on FH?

Edit: W00t you can !!!

posting pictures like he did is messed up!, you hapen to know where that picture came from?

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
`was picture about that student strike in korea /china , where the tanks drove over a person and every1 on tv could see it...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
:eek:

Apologies. I saw the image in the Guardian's (I think) top 100 photos of all time, didn't actually know what happened 5 seconds later!

Didn't mean to cause offense.

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989

The suppression of the protest was symbolised in Western media by the famous footage and photographs of a lone protester, taken on June 5, standing in front of a column of advancing tanks, halting their progress. The "tank man" continued to stand defiantly in front of the tanks for half an hour before being pulled away.

What has happened to him following the demonstration is equally obscure. In a speech to the President's Club in 1999, Bruce Herschensohn — former deputy special assistant to President of the United States Richard Nixon and a member of the President Ronald Reagan transition team — reported that he was executed 14 days later; other sources say he was killed by a firing squad a few months after the Tiananmen Square protests. In Red China Blues: My Long March from Mao to Now, Jan Wong writes that the man is still alive in hiding in mainland China.

I didn't see the picture, but I assume from the comments that it was of the "lone protester" in Tiananmen Square. He wasn't rolled over by the tanks (even the PRC leadership must have known how much of a PR blunder that would have been).

Surprised you didn't know the history of the image, Eggy - I guess you must just have been too young at the time.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
eggy said:
:eek:

Apologies. I saw the image in the Guardian's (I think) top 100 photos of all time, didn't actually know what happened 5 seconds later!

Didn't mean to cause offense.

Actually the guy is a legend because he stopped the tanks as pbaz just said. The tank tried to drive around him but he kept moving infront of them.

The picture was very fitting. AngelHeal was talking out of his ass like allways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom