Prydwen RvR status

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Bard and BM!! oh my god what horrible reinforcement team,i'm sure they can kill alone those 2 fg what adds+DS easily.

Hypppppppppppooooooooooocrit I sense :<

Go m8'y Go m8'y Go m8'y :clap: :clap: :clap:

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
He's just bitter cos he sucks.

Anyway, yes, we always run with 1fg DS + 1fg other adds, obviously?

Shame you run without a clue or a hope really ;l

/points and laughs MUHHAAA

The Silly One run's stlong in this one Tihi ....

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by faderullan
95% chance? Ok, i guess you have to make up stories.

I mean, of course a enemy cant beat you fair, right?

Ahh ok maybe 95% is a tad hard.... make it 94% then

D

Derric

Damon,Down and Grivne needs a forum of their own I think:RvR for the bitter whiners.
There they could post about how they would own with their unquestioned skills if only albs hadn't been so lame,overpowered and childish. \o/

R

Roo Stercogburn

Originally posted by Kahland
dying.

First time you've ever genuinely made me laugh :D:clap:

Went out RvR was messing around with the dragon earlier. Got to nuke the snot out of a few stealthers near MPKE, messed about at Dun Ping Pong, got back Bled, then Beno, then a little trip into DF. Quite fun and varied.

Oh, and all of it in a pick-up group ;)

E

Edlina

Twas fun \o/ long time since had a fight just as uber as the one near DC-x on the zw \o/ was great fight, was totally oop when the last mid grp added so had to melee them down while in a caster grp :p

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Derric
Damon,Down and Grivne needs a forum of their own I think:RvR for the bitter whiners.
There they could post about how they would own with their unquestioned skills if only albs hadn't been so lame,overpowered and childish. \o/

Pfftt who is bitter ??? I just call em as I see em :p

ps: the only unquestioned skill I have , is the abillity to drink insane amounts of alchohol and not pass out , but it does not realy help me when I play daoc ;)

D

Damon_D

i feel sorry for them

dont feel sorry for me m8 , I'm sure I have loads more fun playing this game than you do...

D

Damon_D

Because I'm a divine being , and I have in my possesion , the Orb of " yep I'm sure " ..... That and the fact that you " feel sorry for me " that cant be good if you want to have fun :p ..

Dont be sorry be happy my friend ;) dont force me to use the " Artifact of silly and un call'd for happyness " on you

F

faderullan

Ok, you go ahead and have "fun" while writing your ignorant posts and let me keep play the game.

D

Damon_D

Ok, you go ahead and have "fun" while writing your ignorant posts and let me keep play the game.

Ohhh so you dont have fun whilst writing your ignorant post's ???

Why do you write em then ????

F

faderullan

Mainly because im home studdying. And i have to choose from studdy or write ignorant posts.

D

Damon_D

Mainly because im home studdying. And i have to choose from studdy or write ignorant posts.

Ahh but you do have fun , when you write ignorant posts then.. good to hear

Well keep up the good work with the studies , its importent you kid's make something of yourself ;)

F

faderullan

You know all who goes in different schools isnt kids. Maybe all in your class are though.

E

Ezeine

What Derric said about the twats that roam here.

And FYI, the stealther adds are strong against mids too.

D

Damon_D

You know all who goes in different schools isnt kids. Maybe all in your class are though.

Aye aye thats true.. been a few years since I went to school to study echonomics , 9 or 10 I think... but your right not all who go to school are kid's.. even though alot of em look and act like kid's in my eye's.. guesse I'm just getting old with my 31 years :p

Btw shouldnt you be studdying and not making silly/funny posts here on BW ;)

F

faderullan

So now you are at work and spam bw when you should be working?

F

faderullan

Originally posted by Damon_D
Btw shouldnt you be studdying and not making silly/funny posts here on BW ;)

And dont worry. I studdy echonomics too. Its kinda easy.

D

Damon_D

Nope I'll be off to work in a few min , Ahhh echonomics , aye not that hard.. but does have a tendency to get quit borring at times...

S

Shike

yup zapsi, had 2 nice days last weekend :)

BDzerg made me laugh aswell :p was impossible to target proper when pinksleeves attacked us in the middle of it all :)

O

old.mattshanes

Damon i thought your job was a gunsmith or some person who makes bombs:D

Users who are viewing this thread