Prydwen RvR status

Z

zapzap

Tonight was a nice day for RvR, seems there been more and more of them latelly.
There are many active guilds out all 3 realms.
Many big keep takes and Relic raids for the large scale fights.
There even is less whiiiine on irc and here on BW :) and all 3 zones being used.

Prydwen status is nice atm IMO
having fun again hope u do also :)

Zapsi

X

XeffoInfil

Rvr has been great lately :) thanks to the mids who kept trying the excal RRs - undoubtedly helping to revive Prydwen RvR

F

froler-mid

had some bad fights and some good ones, like usual ;dd

A

Aurilius

Originally posted by froler-mid
had some bad fights and some good ones, like usual ;dd

Think i saw ... was just killed by Remish! 500 times in emain from 21 -> 22 cet :)

Had a great time myself, was out with my sb for the first time. Nice stealth fights with both hibs and albs.

P

Puppetmistress

Found Odins and Emain totally unplayable. The amount of times my fg (yeah we run 1fg) was zerged on, added on, etc etc etc totally ruined it.

I was close to logging; but didnt wanna leave the group (guildies/friends) so I stayed and we went HW. Had huge battles there, nice fg vs fg also fg vs 2fg and fg vs 3fg which we won and lost. Was very nice.

But major RvR-zones where unplayable for a fg (consisting of freshly dinged low-RR 50's, I might add); even if a fight was close we got some outnumbering etc :(

Ah well, cannot expect every day only fg vs fg fights and HW made more then up for it, so all in all Im not complaining at all about the RvR tonight ;)))

B

Bebopbo

was a good night for our grp..we were HW most of the night & some nice battles against albs & mids..I'll also add it was the 1st time i think 1 of our guild grps have actually beat warders :D :D But wasnt long until the famous daoc zerg began to show up in HW so we jus went odin for a lil while & help take bled ..But overall ..fun night /salute :)

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Found Odins and Emain totally unplayable. The amount of times my fg (yeah we run 1fg) was zerged on, added on, etc etc etc totally ruined it.

I was close to logging; but didnt wanna leave the group (guildies/friends) so I stayed and we went HW. Had huge battles there, nice fg vs fg also fg vs 2fg and fg vs 3fg which we won and lost. Was very nice.

But major RvR-zones where unplayable for a fg (consisting of freshly dinged low-RR 50's, I might add); even if a fight was close we got some outnumbering etc :(

Ah well, cannot expect every day only fg vs fg fights and HW made more then up for it, so all in all Im not complaining at all about the RvR tonight ;)))

This is after you ran 1fg + bard and bm on stick the other night?

Hypppppppppppooooooooooocrit I sense :<

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by Lochlyessa

Bard and BM!! oh my god what horrible reinforcement team,i'm sure they can kill alone those 2 fg what adds+DS easily.

V

vindicat0r

Originally posted by old.Downanael
Bard and BM!! oh my god what horrible reinforcement team,i'm sure they can kill alone those 2 fg what adds+DS easily.

The Flame is Stlong in this 1 :D

O

old.Vae

Well if theirs is the hib guild which wears green/white cloaks and runs (at least) 3 BM's then yes they probably could :(

Not been a good night for the brief amount of RvR I did attend. Got beat humiliatingly by the hib guild twice (once where they beat 2.5 fg albs - ok only 1fg might have been balanced, my 0.5fg had no cleric - and once inside Beno after they killed the lord) and then flattened by 4fg Mids in Emain.

Overall quite shit so I logged.

L

Lochlyessa

He's just bitter cos he sucks.

Anyway, yes, we always run with 1fg DS + 1fg other adds, obviously?

Shame you run without a clue or a hope really ;l

B

Brelakor.

Cant be much further to Talks Too Much now :<

Check it for me Loch, i dunno how.

O

old.Downanael

He's just bitter cos he sucks.

Anyway, yes, we always run with 1fg DS + 1fg other adds, obviously?

Shame you run without a clue or a hope really ;l

Did i say you run with 2fg? shame you cant read apparently :<

G

gwal

Originally posted by old.Vae
Well if theirs is the hib guild which wears green/white cloaks and runs (at least) 3 BM's then yes they probably could :(

Not been a good night for the brief amount of RvR I did attend. Got beat humiliatingly by the hib guild twice (once where they beat 2.5 fg albs - ok only 1fg might have been balanced, my 0.5fg had no cleric - and once inside Beno after they killed the lord) and then flattened by 4fg Mids in Emain.

Overall quite shit so I logged.

yeah, u made i to beno a bit late, lord was almost dead at that time, and our bm squad went down to delay u a bit, which worked perfectly :D

and yes, a bard + BM can change the odds in a fight quite a lot - I wasnt there at that time tho (logged on quite late) - even a single add can turn the tide between 2 well playing groups.

L

Lochlyessa

Did i say you run with 2fg? shame you cant read apparently :<

You might want to check what you type first, before trying to act cool :<

O

old.Downanael

You might want to check what you type first, before trying to act cool :<

Thought such exprienced rvr:er like you would know that there's big changes to get adds at every fight :eek: At emain and DS case it's 95% sure.

Now what did you said?

You might check what you type before you try act cool.

K

Kahland

Thought such exprienced rvr:er like you would know that there's big changes to get adds at every fight :eek: At emain and DS case it's 95% sure.

Now what did you said?

You might check what you type before you try act cool.

Silence, peon.

F

faderullan

95% chance? Ok, i guess you have to make up stories.

I mean, of course a enemy cant beat you fair, right?

N

nuky

i would expect it would be good for a balanced fg lookin at it, but soloing is completely and utterly fooked on this server.

found a solo pally at hmgo yesterday and we started to fight, then suddenly oh hi 11 stealthers here want to play too. 0.1 seconds later insta stun and dead. ok once or twice but when it happens to u the whole night it gets pretty old

M

Maleg_Grumpton

RvR was OK over the weekend, won some, lost some and the Bonedancer Army made me laugh.

Originally posted by faderullan

As for Alb Stealther adds in Emain, prime time they happen alot, not 95% but you'll get an add(s) more frequently than you won't and not just at the MG's (and not just to PE groups) - pretty much add to any fight where they think they can get a kill or two. As far as I'm concerned it's not the Alb Guilds that are running with stealther adds, just the large population of Alb stealthers in Emain prime time.

Don't know about other groups but ours will try and ensure any stealther adds die as quick as possible (as long as a more pressing target isn't ignored). It's a stealthers choice to add, our choice to try and make thier life missery once they do ;)

O

old.Downanael

Originally posted by faderullan

DS adds alot,and i'm saying this 100% free whine,and that's a fact. And as i'm a stealther you havent killed me yet so i just ignore your last comment :rolleyes:

C

Crashtje

hibs are so fucking cool , while you albs and mids running about screaming *ADDS, ZERG* etc we`re just lapping it up cruising around ...

i love you hibernia!

F

funczor

Originally posted by Crashtje
hibs are so fucking cool , while you albs and mids running about screaming *ADDS, ZERG* etc we`re just lapping it up cruising around ...

i love you hibernia!

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Crashtje

dying.

M

Malena

slow computer flyer says....

V

voltage

had fun in HW rvr last night, first time i've been out with my reaver for a week or 2 (slow connection really makes rvr a lot less fun)

we did OK, best we did as 1fg was beating 2fg of hibs in pbae setup, worst was when 2.5fg of us lost to puppethealer's group... not sure why we were running 2.5fg tbh, if I'd had my way we wouldn't but we still got our come-uppance in the end ;)

they played well, we didnt, no cheating, no adds, no BS.

Users who are viewing this thread