Prydwen or Excalibur??

K

kr0n

Both servers have their fair share of fucks, me for example.

But one reason why Excalibur contains more of these is that it's the first server people choose, since its bigger and first on the list. Originally I chose Prydwen to get away from the dicks.

I've played on both servers, not all realms tho. They ain't that different from each other. I'd suggest Prydwen tho, mainly to balance the userbase issue. More people is what Prydwen needs, more people from different timezones rather. 24/7 action is what this game needs.

M

Mardukk

Prydwen? Oh good , when I played Prydwen Mid TK was camped 24/7 by loads of albs , not very friendly :m00:

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by n3wbie
forgot how friendly prydwen is, maybe i didnt remember the guilds kicking people for no reason, or people hacking other peoples accounts or those other people who use bugs to get inside enemy realms to kill everyone they see.

~shrug~

Like I said, "judging by the forums"! I haven't played on Prydwen enough to get a good idea what its like.

O

old.Normengast

Been playing on mid/prydwen ever since game came out, have had a great time so far and the future is looking good...

I think good players are everywhere, but as stated before somewhere else in this thread, some ppl go for the numbers and choose Excalibur, which might explain why the server is looked upon as "less friendly" (don't have any exp with that whatsoever so hold the flames)

Just pick the server of your choice and try to find a good guild ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom