[Prydwen] ML9 Sunday 30th Oct 16:00 CET

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
nice that the bg leader Elwarden tried to say that The ring of calm was not for lotto was it was < 100% quality. He let it be lotto'd in the end, after about 5 minutes of arguing with the bg, but still. Think i'll skip his future raids.

Nakia

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:
nice that the bg leader Elwarden tried to say that The ring of calm was not for lotto was it was < 100% quality. He let it be lotto'd in the end, after about 5 minutes of arguing with the bg, but still. Think i'll skip his future raids.

To be fair - if you read everything in his post, he mentions that he can claim 1 item.

At least i understood this; I Can claim 1 item for raid, like he could claim 1 item per raid, that he could just take.

Not that i like that, but still, he did write it in his post.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Nakia said:
To be fair - if you read everything in his post, he mentions that he can claim 1 item.

At least i understood this; I Can claim 1 item for raid, like he could claim 1 item per raid, that he could just take.

Not that i like that, but still, he did write it in his post.

well i didnt see his post till after the raid, and he didnt give any rules in the bg before we started, so tbh i doubt half the bg knew. Also he wasnt trying to claim it, it was just < 100% is not lotto'd. Anyway whats done is done, i know in future not to go on his raids :)

Placador

Fledgling Freddie
Ryuno said:

1- I don't want ring of Calm
2- I don't know the price of that ring
3- I give the ring to the man that want it
4- it just take me 30 sec to give the ring, not 5 mins
5- I wont do more ML's
6- Noob, read rules before go to a raid.

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Placador said:
1- I don't want ring of Calm
2- I don't know the price of that ring
3- I give the ring to the man that want it
4- it just take me 30 sec to give the ring, not 5 mins
5- I wont do more ML's
6- Noob, read rules before go to a raid.

1 - Thats not the point. I never said you wanted the ring at all.
2 - Fair enough, but even after half the bg telling you, you still denied access it to lotto.
3 - Yes you did, thankyou
4 - No it took you about 5 minutes, and im sure half the bg will vouch for that.
5 - good
6 - Read my post you "noob".

Ryuno said:
well i didnt see his post till after the raid, and he didnt give any rules in the bg before we started, so tbh i doubt half the bg knew. Also he wasnt trying to claim it, it was just < 100% is not lotto'd. Anyway whats done is done, i know in future not to go on his raids :)

Like i said, I didnt read your post on pryd.net before attending. I found out about the raid while online which was an hour or so before. Its up to YOU to make sure people know the rules when starting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom