pryd turning into excal?

X

Xeanor

funny that only the people who feel offended by me reply, because the rest obviously agrees :)

M

Melachi-

Xeanor your arguement is terrible that Midgard are the biggest zergers on the server, you simply can't measure that on a server like prydwen, its more obvious on excal since the same 100+ albs can be seen at amg everyday. Prydwen has changed alot since it started, Midgard used to camp apk and amg everyday at the begining. Then the tides turned and Alb were allways camping mmg and mpk with more people RvRing. I rember then the LoE days when albs allways had the zerg in emain, it was rarely mainly comprised of just LoE but they allways got the blame anyway :p . Then came the Albion lul, most stopped RvRing, so compared to Mids, it made it look like mids were the bigest zergers, but that could have also been because half of albions RvR'ers were stealthers at the time (Disclamer: Is not a whine I understand why this was as it was. Savages.). And now we have a more imho balanced RvRing server, on a busy day, albs and mids will have a rougly the same ammount of people RvRing in the difirent zones, and hib will be about half that figure.

This servers Zergers are both Midgard and Albion, and the only people with the right to really complain are the Hibbies and tbh I rarely see them complain about it.

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Xeanor
albs on excal have zerged since the first day

mids on pryd have zerged since the first day

it won't change

-_-

Yeah right and fish are great football players :rolleyes:

C

Caedo

Are we talking american football At the SUPERBOWL? :eek:

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by Caedo
Are we talking american football At the SUPERBOWL? :eek:

nope we talking silly ball in the fish bowl ok ????

K

krait

When will you people ever realise,this is Realm v Realm and not Fg v Fg,that every class and type of player should be able to go to RvR and be able to kill another player regardless of class or realm rank.
When I decided to play this game at the start of retail,it was because of the thought of battles between large armies (HibvMidvAlb) and not more clan battles between full-time players.
Mythic want large scale battles and the upcoming RvR expansion looks like it will reflect this (finally).

If you do'nt like so called "Zerg warfare" then go and play another game or play this game as Mythic intended.Stop trying to force people into playing as you do.
How many players are telling you to "zerg" all the time,compared to the opposite ?

addendum:-
How many people do Fg v FG opposed to the amount of people playing the game?
3/4 or 5FG (thats being generous) from each realm out of ~400/500 players online in each realm.....Or is this just all IRC/BWhiners looking for attention and self-congratulations :/

D

darkulf

silly, as i record..for some months ago..i had to go to odin every time albs had desided they wanted to rvr..as they ALWAYS had to outnumber the enemy... about same time i got access to a mate acc. on alb.pryd..and asked some on amgE why they camped amg..reply was.. there are 3fg mids out there..i reply back..but ur 3fg + some stealthers. (including me).. no more replys after this. my point is.. alb started it..and hell no if im gona stop because of so lame kid from alb.pryd whines. u've also started the stealther zerg..soon u see hibbies go in 3fg stealther..i hope

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by krait
When will you people ever realise,this is Realm v Realm and not Fg v Fg,that every class and type of player should be able to go to RvR and be able to kill another player regardless of class or realm rank.
When I decided to play this game at the start of retail,it was because of the thought of battles between large armies (HibvMidvAlb) and not more clan battles between full-time players.
Mythic want large scale battles and the upcoming RvR expansion looks like it will reflect this (finally).

If you do'nt like so called "Zerg warfare" then go and play another game or play this game as Mythic intended.Stop trying to force people into playing as you do.
How many players are telling you to "zerg" all the time,compared to the opposite ?

addendum:-
How many people do Fg v FG opposed to the amount of people playing the game?
3/4 or 5FG (thats being generous) from each realm out of ~400/500 players online in each realm.....Or is this just all IRC/BWhiners looking for attention and self-congratulations :/

Well you can zerg of ya arse if you want to .. I cant stop ya , but I can move some place diff , or take a break each time you do so , leaving you with no one to fight.. and thats what I'll do. Then you can spend your time zerging some random solo player for 100 rp's an hour........

I

ilaya

why are people whining at zergs? did they upgrade server to help lag in 1 fg v 1fg fights? i dont think so

you play Dark Age Of Camelot peeps, not counterstrike.. or summit equally lame.. if u get zerged.. TOUGH.. this game was meant to be all about massive battles, to involve everyone.. if u dont like it.. well.. tough..wrong game..

and yes it is turning into Excalibur.. peeps whining about zergs is first step.. me starting counter-zergs is second.. its coming.. stop being so fucking elitist and play together for a change

C

cougar-

nerf some classes instead so we get some new fresh whine

S

Shike

Originally posted by klavrynd
nah, excal satisfies the normal zerg lovers, while prydwen is the place where you go to get zerged by stealthers

gah, klav made sense for once ^^

R

rg-zorena

lol this guy wajn over 3fg :>
u never seen alb zerg on xcal then

S

Skrad

Once upon a time, someone posted a thread about zergs. Then, someone else said "you zerg more than us!" Then someone else said, "NO! YOU zerg more than US!", and it went round and round in circles till they all got fed up with the post.

Then, someone else posted a thread about zergs. Then, someone else said "you zerg more than us!" Then someone else said, "NO! YOU zerg more than US!", and it went round and round in circles till they all got fed up with the post.

etc. etc.

C

Cami

i blame Skrad for all zerging in daoc, EVER. He is zerging more than all the realms intogether.

S

Skrad

Originally posted by Cami
i blame Skrad for all zerging in daoc, EVER. He is zerging more than all the realms intogether.

You're just jealous that my vast troll stature can single-handedly cause an eclipse of the sun! I know this, because you zerg more than me!

O

old.Enigma

not saying that, just that someone who's done a lot of rvr has a better look over the facts of who zergs than someone who doesn't.

You don't have to be high RR to have RvR'd a lot. You may be crap and die a lot. Your judgement is still as good as the other guys. In fact the guy who runs in a majority group will get more rp's than one who dies all the time. He/She would have a high RR from "zerging".
He/She would also be most likely to lie about the situation as it would indicate they used no skill to get their rp just ran about in zergs. :D

Personaly,I don't care, its as bad as arguing over adds and such. You deal with the situation that is there. I don't believe most people set out to start a 2-3fg emain team but if thats whats out there you have to deal with it in whatever way you feel appropriate. Most people do something else for a while. The big group shrinks and the balance of power eventually shifts. I really cant understand why people expect anything else from RvR.
Its virtually a request to go back to the days of irc arranged duelling. Actually I liked them. never took part but was fun joining in :p

F

Freppe^^

tbh, i blame hib for this. they keep zerging all day! just look at yesterday! they even zerged the stealthzergs! xD

K

K0nah

Originally posted by [Cinderella]
hibs who was atleast 2.5-3fg´s.

wow u actually get hibs in emain now?!

welcome to daoc: the 3-way struggle :m00:

X

Xeanor

Re: Re: pryd turning into excal?

Originally posted by K0nah
wow u actually get hibs in emain now?!

welcome to daoc: the 3-way struggle :m00:

yeah, they just found where emain is! :)

P

Puppetmistress

Re: Re: Re: pryd turning into excal?

yeah, they just found where emain is! :)

Is lie! We found huge portal which ports us to Emain!

Only big firbolgs cannot use it :(((((

F

Freppe^^

This guy didnt see RG's 3fg zerg earlier in the game either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom