pryd turning into excal?

C

[Cinderella]

might just be me thinking this but i see more and more zergs in emain nowadays. yesterday was worst when everytime we run out we got zerged by mids or hibs who was atleast 2.5-3fg´s.
first i acctually thought it would be a fair fight as we saw 1fg hibs but 0,5sec later 2fg´s followed behind the hill. when we died we saw 3fg mids attacking the hibs. emain got cleaned out of albs and we moved to check out odin as there was no point any longer to run 1fg in emain. as i think its more fun to run 1fg then zerg i think its sad that it seems impossible nowadays.

E

Eroda

I kinda enjoy the challenge of facing more enemies than the amount of people in the group, though it can get a bit irritating at times.

I guess mythic intended the game to be zerg vs zerg really. Shame the engine cant handle it :p

C

[Cinderella]

tho i think its a more skillbased fight fg vs fg. or it will be pointless for anyone to rvr if they dont gather 20+ ppl to run with you

C

Cami

still, an alb whining over zergs makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

M

Maleg_Grumpton

QQ

From a Hib's perspective running a FG in Emain prime time has been pretty fruitless for a long long time constant adds or Zergs etc. Simple fact is you can't control the number of enemys in a Zone - so pointless whining about it. People lose and they either Zerg or logoff (or change zone which is what our FG tends to do a majority of the time). If the zerg the other realms bitch about that, if the log they bitch about 'lack of oposition' and 'how boring it is'.

Pryd is no where near the level of zerg'ness as Excal for the simple reason the server doesn't have the active RvR population to support that level of zerg.

Basically if you want pure FG action prime time stay out of Emain, probably Odins also as Hibs always seem to be there in numbers primetimes.

K

kjel

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, a member of Kupo Suxx complaining about being zerged, omg, I can't stop laughing. This one made my day :)

(edit - small grammar correction, was bugging me)

G

GrivneKelmorian

Tbh, i cant see why ppl say that 2 - 3fg is a zerg...dose no one remember the early days zergs with 7fg? :D

C

[Cinderella]

Originally posted by kjel
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, a member of Kupo Suxx complaining about being zerg, omg, I can't stop laughing. This one made my day :)

why can ppl never learn to be polite? it wasnt a personal attack so no need to defend yourself with statements like that. if you dont have anything usefull to say noone is forcing you to say anything at all

B

bigchief

It's holidays for alot of ppl so far more active than normal atm (as demonstrated by 95% of xp spots being camped yesterday :()

C

Cathul

If you want to avoid zerg play a game where only 8 people from one realm are permitted in one zone.

/Cathul

I

ironhand

Originally posted by Maleg_Grumpton

Basically if you want pure FG action prime time stay out of Emain, probably Odins also as Hibs always seem to be there in numbers primetimes.

Only problem with that for other realms is the fg + add's from NS + Rangers, people complain about Rambo and co, but it can be just as bad from the hibs to. This isnt a whine at them or anything like that becuase people should be allowed to play how they see fit without being critisised for being lamer Adders or Zergers or whatever.

Seems to me that RvR Has almost come full circle now started with the Zergs > changed slowly to 1fgs > Back to zergs

Cry Laugh Whine Bitch Moan Whatever just face facts.

G

gwal

Originally posted by [Cinderella]
might just be me thinking this but i see more and more zergs in emain nowadays. yesterday was worst when everytime we run out we got zerged by mids or hibs who was atleast 2.5-3fg´s.
first i acctually thought it would be a fair fight as we saw 1fg hibs but 0,5sec later 2fg´s followed behind the hill. when we died we saw 3fg mids attacking the hibs. emain got cleaned out of albs and we moved to check out odin as there was no point any longer to run 1fg in emain. as i think its more fun to run 1fg then zerg i think its sad that it seems impossible nowadays.

welcome to the world of hibs.

O

old.mattshanes

Not turned into excal, haven't met 100 albs at once yet:p

Besides i am not going to even bother to post about yesterday's rvr it sucked that much xD

M

Melachi-

Everyone should stop complaining right now.....

if you saw what RvR was like about 4 weeks ago. Emain has been dead for ages. Yes zergs are annoying, yes stealther adds are annoying, but its so much better than it used to be, when all you could find to kill was an odd stealther. Stop whining, this is paradise compared to a few weeks back.

X

Xeanor

all you mids saying albs are the biggest zergers...

lets see what the higher ranks from your own side say....

[02:47] <Exe|D2110> well, mids zerg 24/7, albs zerg a bit less, hibs even lesser, that my point of view hehe

M

Melachi-

Wow, a high realm rank player said it, it must be true oO

X

Xeanor

not saying that, just that someone who's done a lot of rvr has a better look over the facts of who zergs than someone who doesn't.

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by Xeanor
not saying that, just that someone who's done a lot of rvr has a better look over the facts of who zergs than someone who doesn't.

I dont think the guy has RvR'ed in months oO

K

klavrynd

nah, excal satisfies the normal zerg lovers, while prydwen is the place where you go to get zerged by stealthers

M

mastade

Watch out for the milegates, they are the killers matey -_-

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Xeanor
all you mids saying albs are the biggest zergers...

lets see what the higher ranks from your own side say....

[02:47] <Exe|D2110> well, mids zerg 24/7, albs zerg a bit less, hibs even lesser, that my point of view hehe

afaik Exe havent been online in months....MM is kinda "gone" looong time ago.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Cami
still, an alb whining over zergs makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)

says the mid!

D

Damon_D

Originally posted by SoulFly Amarok
says the mid!

how about you leave the " call in stealther add's " RA at home m8'y ??? .. Yep we got beaten by you.. and every singel fight I counted 12-14 alb's ... and yes I have screenshots , but cba to crop em atm so I can post em..

X

Xeanor

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
afaik Exe havent been online in months....MM is kinda "gone" looong time ago.

albs on excal have zerged since the first day

mids on pryd have zerged since the first day

it won't change

-_-

J

Jergiot

hey, lets all jump on the bandwagon and flame xeanor. some ppl are fucking amazing.

K

kjel

Do i have to flame fishy? I kinda like fishy even if he does make me fry my GP an awful lot :(

(edit - meant does not doesn't! Nerf my dyslexic hands again!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom