pryd FG xp guide wanted (lvls 30-50)

S

schinkaar

pbae grp with no tanks, want to chain 4-8 red/purple mobs. energy sensetive is a bonus but we arent that picky :).

Z

Zonder

Who's going to tank? the pet!?

What happens when a healer draws agro.. mate, you should atleast have one tank.

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by Zonder
Who's going to tank? the pet!?

What happens when a healer draws agro.. mate, you should atleast have one tank.

The pet is tanking, and havent found a problem with it really. On mid we could do 12 mob pulls without FDS (stun instead) and it wasnt a problem. Besides a druid can tank fine :). Anyways even tho advice is appreciated, please stay on topic :).

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by vintervargen
hmm, rr3 then /quit

I let you play the game the way you want to, you let me play the game the way i want to?

D

dimerian

If ye havent formed group yet,I can always join with bard.

R

rg-zorena

we got afew afk slans atm but i think we are fine :)
prydwen ppl are so friendly :)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by rg-zorena
we got afew afk slans atm but i think we are fine :)
prydwen ppl are so friendly :)

yes, unlike FOTMers

T

tiareth

Hmm...Sheeroe Hills all the way would be the best idea for a fixed group which wants to do massive pulls, but you really need a tank there, aggro is wicked.

If you want no tanks, corus mines from 30-40 (start from the two rooms with collared gemgetters and enthralled silviers where you can pull up to 10 red/purple mobs, then go to the pit at 35, do vein golems, weeweres and finally abysmals until you are 40). You can find suitable mobs in Vigilant rock as well, but SI outdoors is not really good as you need to move all the time.
There's not really many places in Hib for the 30's, corus is by far the best.

Towards the high 30's, low 40's the leprechauns in cf entrance should be fine (usually 3 of them coming). Also, wraiths at the bog could be nice, or some azures/glimmerings deeper in Sheeroe where aggro is less dangerous.

From 43-45 you can start doing fins, warshadows at Sheeroe, the Siabra city in the bog but the best must be Tur Suil. Generally, i think that staying in Tur Suil from 40+ should get you to 50 relatively fast.

O

old.Lethul

Originally posted by tiareth
Hmm...Sheeroe Hills all the way would be the best idea for a fixed group which wants to do massive pulls, but you really need a tank there, aggro is wicked.

If you want no tanks, corus mines from 30-40 (start from the two rooms with collared gemgetters and enthralled silviers where you can pull up to 10 red/purple mobs, then go to the pit at 35, do vein golems, weeweres and finally abysmals until you are 40). You can find suitable mobs in Vigilant rock as well, but SI outdoors is not really good as you need to move all the time.
There's not really many places in Hib for the 30's, corus is by far the best.

Towards the high 30's, low 40's the leprechauns in cf entrance should be fine (usually 3 of them coming). Also, wraiths at the bog could be nice, or some azures/glimmerings deeper in Sheeroe where aggro is less dangerous.

From 43-45 you can start doing fins, warshadows at Sheeroe, the Siabra city in the bog but the best must be Tur Suil. Generally, i think that staying in Tur Suil from 40+ should get you to 50 relatively fast.

we found a nice spot in Mt. Collary, Emphyrean Elders/Overseer. Fast pop, big camp and we got a nice outpost bonus (think it was straight E from scat). So if anyone else is looking for pbae spots check this out. Mob level: Overseer 37-39, Elders 41-44

T

tiareth

It is indeed a good spot and it crossed my mind but i didn't mention it as people usually avoid losing faction with the empyreans (they have a large camp at cursed forest entrance and it's generally a pain to get in there with bad faction, plus they control a whole city from which you get your epics). But still, you can find ways around it, it should only be a small annoyance unless you need to visit the forest often.

O

old.Lethul

It is indeed a good spot and it crossed my mind but i didn't mention it as people usually avoid losing faction with the empyreans (they have a large camp at cursed forest entrance and it's generally a pain to get in there with bad faction, plus they control a whole city from which you get your epics). But still, you can find ways around it, it should only be a small annoyance unless you need to visit the forest often.

crap =)))

ah well, think they are only hostile now =P

C

clearbrook

It is indeed a good spot and it crossed my mind but i didn't mention it as people usually avoid losing faction with the empyreans

Empyreans never go worse than hostile, so just kill em all (I did!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom