Proxy Sites

Laddey

FH is my second home
Are these illegal?

If they are sorry for posting.

If not, does anybody have a few decent proxy sites ?

I've googled many, they're either slow or shite. Thought somebody may have quite a good proxy site.

(I want MSN at college, and myspace and shit)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Are these illegal?

If they are sorry for posting.

If not, does anybody have a few decent proxy sites ?

I've googled many, they're either slow or shite. Thought somebody may have quite a good proxy site.

(I want MSN at college, and myspace and shit)

Msn is easy, get a USb flash pen, copy your MSN folder across, hello msn ;)

Works all the time for me, even got a modified version of MSn that gets rid of all the adverts!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Msn is easy, get a USb flash pen, copy your MSN folder across, hello msn ;)

Works all the time for me, even got a modified version of MSn that gets rid of all the adverts!

Could i ...

Get a usb pen (8gb) get uTorrent on it, download a torrent with college connection and run it and download it onto my USB pen with the uTorrent already on the pen?

I could word it better but your a clever guy you can understand it.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Could i ...

Get a usb pen (8gb) get uTorrent on it, download a torrent with college connection and run it and download it onto my USB pen with the uTorrent already on the pen?

I could word it better but your a clever guy you can understand it.

Dont download torrents at college, you will get fucked. Just do naughty things that beging with T at home. MSN folder will soon copy across, you need to do this at home too and just run it from your pen.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Dont download torrents at college, you will get fucked. Just do naughty things that beging with T at home. MSN folder will soon copy across, you need to do this at home too and just run it from your pen.

Good idea. Your a genius!

What other good tricks are there? I'm on myspace now.

I'm pretty clever at this course so i can catch up if i fall behind! but i wont.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Good idea. Your a genius!

What other good tricks are there? I'm on myspace now.

I'm pretty clever at this course so i can catch up if i fall behind! but i wont.

go to desktop, create a shortcut to "sol", there is solitaire ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home

Titwank?

some sites will allow you to enter a url of the site you with to browse, these work but most of the time they dont load flash player etc so you have trouble doing anything.

What would be best is a site which gives you the actual proxy information, I found they were a pain because those proxies sometimes had restrictions on as well!

Laddey

FH is my second home
Some are shite some are ok though.

Very slow on the other hand. Sometimes get an error message 'Out of Memory'

Told a few friends in my class about it, they're all on redtube and faceparty oh noes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom