Proud to be British

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
One bank holiday today.
Another tomorrow.

It doesn't make a difference to me, I'm back in work as usual tomorrow.
I'm more interested in the 2012 beacons being lit tomorrow night, and the transit of Venus running through the night and through sunrise.
the beacons were tonight werent they ?

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
*snaps fingers*
I only found out this evening and read it as tomorrow night. Oh well.
The Venus transit is DEFINITELY tomorrow night starting just before 11pm and finishing just before 6am.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
hope the royals get a good night sleep and dont get woken up by deconstruction at 5am tomorrow :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Caesar_%28APJ%29.jpg

ego diligo bum

sayward

Resident Freddy
Kylie Minogue.......did anyone look at her outfit and think Sparkle Nazi? And those backing dancers at the end looked like they had WW1 helmets on......
I'm assuming you all realised Kylie was supposed to be a Pearly Queen.........

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The pageant was fantastic. This was my view, from a makeshift set for Canadian TV, on sunday:

7336444342_5e6a46f907_b.jpg

Although I was dry the spectators were all pissed wet through. And they all fucking loved it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Fair play, it's not for me but I am glad so many enjoyed it. It can't do any harm for the tourism side of things either.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i echo steven frys thoughts the bbc coverage was poor ... and the sky one wasnt much better..

as a tv specticle it wasnt very good .. as a to be there event i guess it was better apart from the rain..

The rest of the weekend was a better tv event ... more than some boats going at just faster than walking pace..

The man powered bit was good ... the royal bit was ok .. the orchestra at the end was ok ..

the bit in the middle was just tedious imo

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Stupid comments by Eammon Holmes annoyed the fuck out of me during the flotilla on Sky News.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
There is a whole thread dedicated to that piss poor reporting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom