Proud to be British

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
After watching the Pageant yesterday and the Concert tonight I have to say I am proud to be British. We may not wave our flag every day but when asked we do. Republic staged a protest yesterday, 100 people vs 1.2 million. It says enough.

PROUD TO BE BRITISH and if I my Mum was here she would be lapping this evening up.

ps. Any party poopers kindly fuckoff out of this thread. If you don't agree with the Monarchy/Jubilee start a different thread.

- English -

Resident Freddy
I wouldn't have minded to be in the UK right now. My family and the people nearby have been having a party on the park opposite;|

throdgrain

FH is my second home
They had a street party in my street, not my kinda thing really but good luck to em, particularly when the majority of residents of my street aren't the standard white anglo-saxon types :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The Jubilee Concert rocks. Love the diversity of music. An opera singer doing "pop" wtf?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If he sings "Just one cornetto" I will be impressed!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Greatest VIP on the planet, most famous woman in the world, any country would give their back teeth to have her and some idiots around the world want to kick her out, fecking republican Aussie idiots, what are they gonna replace her with?
The president of Australia sir...who's he. where's the Queen?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Deebs is only watching it because he heard Kylie and Jason will duet 'Especially for you'. Tragic. :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Deebs is only watching it because he heard Kylie and Jason will duet 'Especially for you'. Tragic. :D
Keep it on topic.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No they are not, not till later in the Summer...

pez

Can't get enough of FH
now young Ed, singing us a song about a drug addict forced to turn to prostitution. Happy Jubilee!

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Nice as it all was, I still want to move to Australia.

That said, I could settle for living in the Scottish countryside if I cant get back, as long as I am within an hours commute of a city I am happy.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ah bless, this song reminds me of my mum

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Completely agree with you here Deeblettest, it's fantastic to think that the whole nation is pretty much gripped by the presence of a single woman in the 21st century, heck, there's other nations out there celebrating events like this, sure, people dislike it all, because of the monarchy etc, but tbh, there is no need to dislike such events, it's making people happy, around the UK, and celebrating something amazing from our countries history, and if you are one of the haters, then you're a miserablite, who is miserable with everything! :)

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Kylie Minogue.......did anyone look at her outfit and think Sparkle Nazi? And those backing dancers at the end looked like they had WW1 helmets on......

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Kylie Minogue.......did anyone look at her outfit and think Sparkle Nazi? And those backing dancers at the end looked like they had WW1 helmets on......

Well the Queen is German so they got the theme just right!

gohan

FH is my second home
I don't really care about the royal family, but due to marriages and genral sitting around for 60 years I've had 2 free bank holidays in 2 years. And 3 BBQ's in 2 days......

just need harry to get married next year otherwise I'll go back to not caring

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Jeros said:

I was thinking a few things, mostly how her outfit could be removed...

Everz

FH is my second home
Another day off and it's been a good weekend.

Everz

FH is my second home
That said.. proud to be british?

I'd have enjoyed this weekend regardless of my nationality.. if I was in this country :p.

Clown

Part of the furniture
599271_369529466445184_734823580_n.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I know you don't get summer in the North Cho but surely even you must realise things get green down South?

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
One bank holiday today.
Another tomorrow.

It doesn't make a difference to me, I'm back in work as usual tomorrow.
I'm more interested in the 2012 beacons being lit tomorrow night, and the transit of Venus running through the night and through sunrise.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I don't really care about the royal family, but due to marriages and genral sitting around for 60 years I've had 2 free bank holidays in 2 years. And 3 BBQ's in 2 days......

just need harry to get married next year otherwise I'll go back to not caring
or one of the significant ones to die :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom