Proposed Albion House rule for Patch 1.80

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Proposal :

From patch 1.80, an artifact is considered camped when there is a camp fire and tent placed next to it.

As tents / camp fires are only down for 10 minutes, afk camping is thus impossible, and there is a clear indication that it's being camped, reducing the chance of misunderstandings !

:)

Note - I'm not really sure if this is a silly suggestion or not !

Darzil

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Sounds good :).

Although can't people just weight their campfire button as some people do with fops? :p

Ruvinan MadeInDenmark

Fledgling Freddie
How are you gonna camp Alvarus Leggings :p

Sorry hehe, sounds like a good idea to me, just the problem with the usual camp stealers etc :eek7:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
haha camp fire and tents... lets have a picnik :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well yeah, some necro from kotrt, simply came by when i was camping golm. He openly explained how he would try to get agro faster then me, so i decided i couldnt be arsed and left.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
Proposal :

From patch 1.80, an artifact is considered camped when there is a camp fire and tent placed next to it.

As tents / camp fires are only down for 10 minutes, afk camping is thus impossible, and there is a clear indication that it's being camped, reducing the chance of misunderstandings !

:)

Note - I'm not really sure if this is a silly suggestion or not !

Darzil

I'm not sure if I should salute you for a good suggestion or laugh my arse off at a good joke Darzil

I think camping is dumb to begin with but that's just me.

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
youl stllget tits stand beside you waiting for ya fire to go out so they cn make ther own then thearguing will be over who made what fire when and for who.. and all the trees n huts around gov will beburnt poor things good idea thugh :D

Reardon

Fledgling Freddie
The only thing imo that will stop all the whining over arti stealing and camping is for mythic and goa to make every arti pop every 10 to 15 mins.That way it would reduced the ridiculus prices that people charge on cm's and it would stop all whiners "(insert name here) stole my camp that ive been camping for the last 4 days"

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
I've been toying with a radical suggestion to avoid this kind of problem.

Just stop playing. The plan is in it's early infancy yet but I'm fleshing it out. :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Tafaya Anathas said:
Unfortunatly there will always be retards.

Unfortunately there will be people with no humor that thinks they are smarter than everyone but dont get anything. :twak:

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
ah how i love the camlann solution

you want an arti?

fight for it or try to ninja it at off hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom