Proposal for the future of the Excal / Pry Cluster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
It seems inevitable that sometime very soon, that these servers are going to have to cluster with a German cluster.

Now this caused issues on Glastonbury because of the language barrier involved when suddenly many English people found themselves having to read German.

A possible solution should begin now, by converting English speaking clusters into a new language – EuroEnglish.

The process should take place over the next five months to allow people to acclimatize. In the first month, “s” should replace the soft “c” and “k” will can replace the hard “c”.

Hopefully by the sekond month Kommunity enthusiasm will allow for the troublesome "ph" to be replased with an "f". This will make words like "fotograph" 20 per cent short and more effisient.

In the third month, Kommunity akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to get to a stage where more komplicated alterations are possible. So double letters will be removed to inkrease the likelihod of better spelling and akurate tranzlation. Naturaly the silent "e" will have to go.

By the fourth munth, peopl will be reseptiv to steps like replasing "th" with "z" and "w" wiz "v".

During ze fifz munz, ve vil hav a senibl ritten styl zat all kan uze. Zer vil be no mor trublz or difikultiz and avrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer.

Hail GoA!

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
They may cluster the servers, but I doubt it will be for many many years :)

fiire

Fledgling Freddie
Hey nadiah stop killin me plz, sick of diein ever time i run into you:(

Nate

FH is my second home
Is this hidden Glastonbury whine coming to Exc/Pryd's RvR section? ;o Looks like it to me! FYI there was probably about 3 active English speaking players on Glastonbury when it got clustered with Salisbury, so it wasn't really "many English people," the rest were the 3fg of French that everyone loves to whine about.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Crappy adaption of a text which is quite funny in it's original. Why crappy? Cause you're mixing up stages :(

I remember reading this 2y ago and I really laughed, but that's just....so wrong. Rather post the original so that I can store it =)

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
When you read it, it sounds like a french guy talking zhe english :(

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
It seems inevitable that sometime very soon, that these servers are going to have to cluster with a German cluster.
Hail GoA!
Mate, somehow you seem to forget that the german clusters are live and well. And an overwhelming majority also, so there are no reasons what so ever to convert any cluster into anything else other than german.

even though I dont like it, there are no possible choice other than making english cluster merge with the german cluster and keeping the german language and for the minority (english speaking people) to adjust to the german language mate...

Face it we are a minority, and we will be the ones to adjust not, the germans...

/Charmangle

ps. Muy, Kagaot and the CM crew are directly responsible for this RAPID death of the english cluster (thats about 10 people, that ruined it for about 1000 others), so blame them, and then reroll german servers leaving them to an empty server... ds

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH

Now this caused issues on Glastonbury because of the language barrier involved when suddenly many English people found themselves having to read German.

A possible solution should begin now, by converting English speaking clusters into a new language – EuroEnglish.

The process should take place over the next five months to allow people to acclimatize. In the first month, “s” should replace the soft “c” and “k” will can replace the hard “c”.

Hopefully by the sekond month Kommunity enthusiasm will allow for the troublesome "ph" to be replased with an "f". This will make words like "fotograph" 20 per cent short and more effisient.

In the third month, Kommunity akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to get to a stage where more komplicated alterations are possible. So double letters will be removed to inkrease the likelihod of better spelling and akurate tranzlation. Naturaly the silent "e" will have to go.

By the fourth munth, peopl will be reseptiv to steps like replasing "th" with "z" and "w" wiz "v".

During ze fifz munz, ve vil hav a senibl ritten styl zat all kan uze. Zer vil be no mor trublz or difikultiz and avrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer.

Hail GoA!

Go Home Roger

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Mate, somehow you seem to forget that the german clusters are live and well. And an overwhelming majority also, so there are no reasons what so ever to convert any cluster into anything else other than german.

even though I dont like it, there are no possible choice other than making english cluster merge with the german cluster and keeping the german language and for the minority (english speaking people) to adjust to the german language mate...

Face it we are a minority, and we will be the ones to adjust not, the germans...

/Charmangle

ps. Muy, Kagaot and the CM crew are directly responsible for this RAPID death of the english cluster (thats about 10 people, that ruined it for about 1000 others), so blame them, and then reroll german servers leaving them to an empty server... ds

I started 6 days ago on us servers, u should come and join me mate instead of avalon :)

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
It may be old but i still found it funny as hell ... where is the humour thiese days ur all so god damn serius ...

It's a game have a laugh

/Mirk

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie

/Charmangle

I sence so much anger in u ... welcome to the dark side my young aprentice

/Mirk

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Well Requiel said they working on some kind of short term aid pack while they studying the long term fix. Guess u "lot" (xD) will have to wait ^^

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
since everyone's missed the whole joke bit and is turning this into another "waah cluster" thread I'm going to lock it, as we have plenty of them already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom