Proof NP use radar!

V

Vegy

lol @ this post going over gregstah&shatars head
jejejejeje xDDDDD

H

Hestetun

well HB aint known for the brains :) and hte skills just ALOT of zergs afaik brommix is in hb

C

chosen

NP got some solo hunter/SB members in their guild that could warn them aswell, they use the SBs/Hunters in a smart way and the first thing you think is cheat, gah .........

C

cougar-

must be cheat if you can farm the palas in epicarmor.

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by chosen
NP got some solo hunter/SB members in their guild that could warn them aswell, they use the SBs/Hunters in a smart way and the first thing you think is cheat, gah .........

All NP stealthers zerg, had a screen of fatbelly talking about radar usage but cant find it atm.

C

ChillyDawg

um, are you emain whores so fuckign stupid you cant tell a JOKE when you see one? jesus bloody smith! (?) ah well.

X

xevius

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
um, are you emain whores so fuckign stupid you cant tell a JOKE when you see one? jesus bloody smith! (?) ah well.

lol couldnt said it bether
and LOL and new brommix mr abusive 24/7 on steriod geek spamming emain cg ....
wish the old brommix could take and delete the char to keep the good
name go down with style rather than have the new fecker
ruining it ;)

I

iluvatur

A few people i know have admitted to using radar, i think its more common than people claim, which is a shame :(

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by Carlos Bananos
aka zerglag

Can you then also detect where the lag is coming from and run the opposite way??

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by old.Zarko
Can you then also detect where the lag is coming from and run the opposite way??

yes.

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by iluvatur
A few people i know have admitted to using radar, i think its more common than people claim, which is a shame :(

/rightnow

Do something about it rather than just say it's a shame.

A

a-bjorn

im on a 800 tbird 256 mb ram and a crappy gf2. my computer lag like hell when a zerg is inc so most of the time i just stealth when i lag, sometimes i dont even have time to stealth because my screen freezes and 5 sec later 3 fgs run over me ;] .

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by zharr
why is the word fuck not sensored in that screeny ? all the time i type fuck it is ^&34 G66# w1$3 etc o_O

Alb/Excal ;)

T

tildson

I have a amd 2.6ghz, 512 ddram, geforce ti-4200.

On places such apk-amg or around tower-mmg-dc, my computer shows a fps-decrease when 1.5fg+ are close but not within clipping-range. If im in breifine and running from emain-entrance towards Dun Bolg, i will see 2fg-3fg before lag, i wont noticed the lag before clipping range.

It should be due to a more crowded area, as Emain is, having atleast 5+ fgs running around and also we can add the numbers of stealthers. These factions are probably making Emain more "inc-lag, estimate size of lag and more preparable-friendly".

Now, imagine your group is running towards apk. From amg->apk you choose to go the loghery men-side. Now, pretty much when you pass the stone of the loghery men, you can, if 2fg+ or more is below apk, feel the lag without seeing them. If the 2fg+ are standing close to apk, you need to move a little bit closer, but once again, you will notice the major fps-decrease before seeing them.

So, for you Brommix and who ever else it was that actually saw us turning before we came into clipping-range - here is the explanation, most of you are already aware of this, but by judging from many posts and speculations - not enough people have this knowledge. So please, before you accuse someone for using radar and such like, think again and maybe wasnt it possible they felt lag OR had a stealthing friend / Chatgroup, telling them the info before their arrival.

S

Sohan_THC

Old news
also a known fact.

move o n ppl there is nothing new to see here. :)

H

horsma

Originally posted by cougar-
must be cheat if you can farm the palas in epicarmor.

Amen.
Nolby this and nolby that blaablaablaa. If even half of that bs what has writen in here would be true, there wouldnt be nolby anymore since we all would have been banned long time ago. Please, stop this stupid everlasting whine. Its not fun anymore.

P

Pin

Originally posted by horsma
Please, stop this stupid everlasting whine. Its not fun anymore.

Please, stop this stupid everlasting pwnage. Its not fun anymore.

:p

O

old.Zoyster

Tildson, there are a couple of spots where you algays get lag. For us, 2 are :

1.- Leaving atk, about the distance you quote, and
2.- Leaving mmg toward mtk, just before the trees.

mmm Lag tells you there are others around, but not which direction necessarily......, or they might be your realm buddies.

S

Soromaar2

the few times i played whith np gang, i havent noticed any radar behaviour, only good leadership

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Soromaar2
the few times i played whith np gang, i havent noticed any radar behaviour, only good leadership

Well that settles all doubt then :rolleyes:

R

Rollie

Same old whines, people die to NP and feel the need to accuse them of whining. Ive been in nolby and played with them, never seen any evidence of them using radar, but i guess you have to blame 3rd party programs for your death, not the fact they are good, dedicated players.

T

tildson

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
Tildson, there are a couple of spots where you algays get lag. For us, 2 are :

1.- Leaving atk, about the distance you quote, and
2.- Leaving mmg toward mtk, just before the trees.

mmm Lag tells you there are others around, but not which direction necessarily......, or they might be your realm buddies.

Im glad you are familiar with the incoming player-lag, i hope you are aware of that even if it is your realm buddies that are inc, you will stay alert and prepare yourself for as they were enemies - as in you never really take the incoming lag for to expect it to be your realmmates.

The lagging, the routes, the intel among your realmmates can be used very efficient - dont underestimate it

O

old.Zoyster

Originally posted by tildson
Im glad you are familiar with the incoming player-lag, i hope you are aware of that even if it is your realm buddies that are inc, you will stay alert and prepare yourself for as they were enemies - as in you never really take the incoming lag for to expect it to be your realmmates.

The lagging, the routes, the intel among your realmmates can be used very efficient - dont underestimate it

yeye it deffo helps. If you are lets say running from Mill to DC, and u feel lag, then likely Hibbs from Levians or Midds From Grogans, shit like that. Don't worry Im always ready to burn :flame:

A

Aussie-

([NP]Tivook): well the only reason why you hate us is because we're better than you are
ego auctions soon in your tradeforum !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom