Proof NP use radar!

Z

zmurf

Re: Re: Proof NP use radar!

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Not saying the do use rader but how would they know the zerg is inc if they can't see em? and if they can see the zerg the zerg can see them and run after them thus at some point NP would get killed if they didn't run to Mtk that is :)

Guys like me don't need radar to avoid a zerg, thx to the lovely gfx engine which loads gfx such as player's avatar way before they get into clip range ...

Guys like me = on nothing but SU and living on their own, so no money for comp upgrades = crappy comp ...

O

old.anubis

rofl, i could feel alb zerg at atk being myself at amg
after upgrade half a way tho :/

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Re: Proof NP use radar!

Originally posted by zmurf
Guys like me don't need radar to avoid a zerg, thx to the lovely gfx engine which loads gfx such as player's avatar way before they get into clip range ...

Guys like me = on nothing but SU and living on their own, so no money for comp upgrades = crappy comp ...

Would be my guess too :)

Hibs actually managed to crash one of the acc's im running from my comp yesterday, lagged so much :)

W

wiseguy1

Maybe they got info from a stealther? u know alb is not the only realm with stealthers who can report enemy movements.. :)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by wiseguy1
Maybe they got info from a stealther? u know alb is not the only realm with stealthers who can report enemy movements.. :)

We'r not !?! :eek6:

:D

A

asorek

pls the fact the the guy who MADE the radar prog has alredy said its IMPOSSIBLE to see stealthed people.. id put it down to lag...in DF i can see the alb zerg 4-5 rooms away with lag spikes so i know to leggit.

B

behatch

Re: Re: Proof NP use radar!

Not saying the do use rader but how would they know the zerg is inc if they can't see em? and if they can see the zerg the zerg can see them and run after them thus at some point NP would get killed if they didn't run to Mtk that is :)

/as

members of the group PMing shadowblades and asking them to PM them with zerg info

k done

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by asorek
pls the fact the the guy who MADE the radar prog has alredy said its IMPOSSIBLE to see stealthed people.. id put it down to lag...in DF i can see the alb zerg 4-5 rooms away with lag spikes so i know to leggit.

tihi..... not talking about stealthers getting detected but actually a whole zerg :)

And yes lag spikes often gives people away, think i've dodged afew stealth zergs that way :)

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by schinkaar
radar threads are abit boring :/

Nah, they have alot flames which can be queit interesting :)

S

schinkaar

Nah, they have alot flames which can be queit interesting :)

Yea but seems people cant be arsed to speculate anymore, and hence theres nothing to flame :(.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by schinkaar
Yea but seems people cant be arsed to speculate anymore, and hence theres nothing to flame :(.

Awww...... poor thing :p

You'll get your flames to feed of sooner or later :D

O

old.Nol

I think someone is using Frapps to record events in emain in a Radar program...they have some interesting observations.

Z

zharr

why is the word fuck not sensored in that screeny ? all the time i type fuck it is ^&34 G66# w1$3 etc o_O

F

Forau

Originally posted by zharr
why is the word fuck not sensored in that screeny ? all the time i type fuck it is ^&34 G66# w1$3 etc o_O

The bad word filter is the first thing you turn off. Simply type /filter

O

old.Lythande

You have 4 lvl50 chars and haven't figured out the /filter command? /boggle

J

Jiggs

yes tbh this the 100% proof i've been waiting for!!

N

nalistah

Originally posted by zharr

lol

S

shatar

That pic shows absolutely nothing. It shows some ppl talking about another grp of ppl and accusing them of using radar. I could do just such a screenie any day about anyone and post it if I felt like it but thats doesn't make it any kind of proof of anything. Sheesh.

Users who are viewing this thread