Promised free day - where did it go ?

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
As posted on official site:
"
[16-11-2005] English Cluster Up and Running Again

The problem on the English cluster has now been resolved and tests are complete, we are therefore happy to announce that the servers are now reopened.

We remind you that if you were playing last night at the time of the shutdown that any progress your character may have made after 21 :08CET, will not have been saved and will be lost. In addition all player guild data has been reset to 6am yesterday morning. This will only affect guild realm points, bounty points, merit points and the guild bank and won't affect keep claims or characters' personal realm point or bounty point totals.

In addition, we will be crediting every English player with a free day of subscription to compensate for the downtime.

Thank you for your patience and we apologise again for the disruption.
"
Did RN this back on 20:th dec, and it got closed and flagged as untreated day after...
So what happend to the free day ?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
it went into thin air, just like all thier other promises :)

Brite

Banned
the pixies i tell ya, they STOLE IT, THEY CAME AND TOOK AWAY MY DIGNITY, DAMN YOU PIXIES, DAMN YOU TO HELL !!!!!!

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
the pixies i tell ya, they STOLE IT, THEY CAME AND TOOK AWAY MY DIGNITY, DAMN YOU PIXIES, DAMN YOU TO HELL !!!!!!
owned by a pixie in albion? :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom