Project Gotham 2 for 19.99

I

Insane

do me a nice deal on Xbox hardware pack (halo) + PGR2 + 3 controllers and i'll be perswaded* :p

*note - not kidding

I

Insane

you have much to learn in the art of blagging ;)

might have been wiser to have pushed the following.

http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10214&mid=322711
Xbox Hardware pack + 4 games
Xbox Console Pack (Halo, Midtown Madness 3, Xbox Live Trial Offer) Ford Racing 2 and Timesplitters 2 - Classics
£139.99

the obligatory Project Gotham Racing at £19.99
http://shop.game.net/viewproduct.aspx?mid=272420

and then the 3 joypads, either Xbox S or Game Xbox clone.

you gain an extra £20 in the pocket from the sale, and the customer gets 2 more games thrown in for "good will" ;)

with the inclusion of the Xbox live trial pack in the deal, the person would be more likely to try it and pursue that avenue later (thus more money in the long run)

for being a suit you sure dont think like one :p

thanks for the help Kieron :D might have to pop into the local on the way home now, after a trip to the bank ;)

K

Kieron

ahh but

I figured that Gotham has a Live trial with it too & you get it without spending more on the pack, hence a happy customer who'll return later because the suit didn't try to fleece him ;)

D

Deadmanwalking

Re: ahh but

Originally posted by Kieron
I figured that Gotham has a Live trial with it too & you get it without spending more on the pack, hence a happy customer who'll return later because the suit didn't try to fleece him ;)

SIGNATURE MATERIAL!

I

Insane

might pop round to the Belfast store and have a nosey and see if they have the x-box PGR2 box in stock there... and see what else i could pick up and play over the xmas holidays ;)

doesnt mention in the PGR2 blurb that there is a free trial, it says its Xbox live ready... probably like mechassault where you can play it over live but you need the headset 'n pack for it to be of any use.

might have to sell off my PS2 now :p

I

Insane

wouldn't expect the PGR2 deal to be in the shops, the hardware pack maybe.. not the "online only - today only - 237 remaining*" deal online

cant get anything outta the baffoons in that shop at times :(

but the green x-box looks spinky :D

now all i gotta do is wait for this weeks wage to land in and i'll put it towards my xmas prezzie

*may change throughout the day

Y

Yaka

this aint right, game doing offers soon after i get the game:/

Users who are viewing this thread