Project Beast

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/05/...east?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Dark Souls developer From Software is rumored to be working on a new game codenamed "Project Beast," if a clutch of unverified screenshots posted on NeoGAF are to be believed.

Several of them were thrown up recently by user Herla, who picked up them up from 4Chan.

The screenshots, which depict a shotgun-wielding character exploring ruined temples and cemeteries populated by undead creatures, certainly echo From's distinctive moody art style. The original 4Chan post was reported to have described a "giant mindflayer type enemy," "a character placing a shining magic sword into a pedestal at the base of a statue," and the text "this is a nightmare," among other things. There was no insight as to how the images ended up on the site, so at the very least, enjoy this as very clever fan art.

All total rumour and speculation until we hear otherwise, we've reached out to Sony Japan and will update with anything we hear back.

Check out a handful of them below, and view the rest of the somewhat blurry and compressed lot at NeoGAF. Let your imagination run wild.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Meant to be PS4 exclusive as well assuming it is true and not just rumor.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Aye seen this last night on Reddit, just the fact FROM are doing another game makes me giddy :D

ECA

I am a FH squatter
We've known Mwhathisface has been working on a PS4 exclusive demon souls for ages.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It'll be glorious, 1080p 60fps meaty goodness, my PS4 is already wet, i've had to change her knickers once today.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No idea why you tagged me in a console forum, i'm from the master race afterall ;)

But, this time i'll forgive you your peasantly way as this looks like something that could inevitably come to the PC as well.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No idea why you tagged me in a console forum, i'm from the master race afterall ;)

But, this time i'll forgive you your peasantly way as this looks like something that could inevitably come to the PC as well.

If rumors reign true it'll be PS4 exclusive :p tis why I tagged you here because it may never come to PC. Personally given the success and sales figures of Demon/Dark Souls I think that's bollocks myself but Sony may have cut them a deal to keep it PS4 exclusive so they can get more PS4's sold.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Looks like I finally found a reason to buy a PS4. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom