Proffesion price guide

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
Clicky

this is (imo) the best guide till now for prices, thottbot prices aren't even coming close to the real prices but these do. This guide helped me a lot, so i am sharing it with you, there is no enginering/blacksmithing prices yet, but the rest is really good.

i hope it helps. have fun xD

phus.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Hrm, can't say I've ever managed to sell a stack of minor potions of agility for more than a gold piece 0o

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
tried selling minor beastslayer for 30s and was told i was a con man :p doubt i could ever sell it for 70s. nice site though

Phusion

Fledgling Freddie
well, it's just a guide i've found, i am not saying all prices are good, but the only other site to check prices i know is thottbot, and thottbot is really bad for that.

example: thottbot says greater nether essences (enchanting) are worth 12g/piece. But when you do enchanting you can get these by disenchant a bracer worth 20s. in this case and many others thottbot is totally wrong and this site comes close to the real price.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
I sell Beastslaying for 50s/wep.. Just go a bit under the price at the url and you'll do fine.
If they tell you 'scammer' just tell them 'No enchanting for you then, bye.'

Solarius

Fledgling Freddie
I don't personally like these "price guide" sites myself, they have a horrible tendancy to work against the crafter. The price you should sell for any item/service is what *you* think it's worth, set that price too high and you won't sell :p

Problem with these sites is you get the selfish idiots reading them as well, leading to problems for the crafter. You either get the "scammer criers", who have looked up the basic price of the item, ie what it costs the crafter, and any above that and you're labelled a scammer or the "for the good of the realm"ers who seem to think that you should provide a cost-only service for the good of his faction, but when it comes to him paying a little extra to help the crafter better his trade, and so help the realm more, they're suddenly not so pious!

Ashandar

Fledgling Freddie
Solarius said:
Problem with these sites is you get the selfish idiots reading them as well, leading to problems for the crafter. You either get the "scammer criers", who have looked up the basic price of the item, ie what it costs the crafter, and any above that and you're labelled a scammer or the "for the good of the realm"ers who seem to think that you should provide a cost-only service for the good of his faction, but when it comes to him paying a little extra to help the crafter better his trade, and so help the realm more, they're suddenly not so pious!

Good point.. i dont make things just for the hell of it.. ive gotta get that mount at 40 some how.. and if i put the prices up a little on my items.. so be it! Besides .. at least i compare the prices of other items first, then put mine in......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom