problems with items

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
ok when toa came out i was lucky and managed to get a silksteel robe of virulence (ml 10 enocunter) now i see that there is the same robe but it is called silksteel astral robe of virulence.

basically do i have to do draco again if i want to get the new robe or should it have upgraded on its own upon first log in? or are they 2 completely seperate items?

its a good robe for me atm till i get a new template sorted and if theres someway to make it better than it already is

robe stats are pretty identical cept for the proc and a sub proc which i dont have on my robe and instead of int its acuity. any help much appreciated

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Afaik all the ML10 items will be upgraded in the next patch (which is live on US but not on EU atm) So you won't have to get it again...

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
Afaik all the ML10 items will be upgraded in the next patch (which is live on US but not on EU atm)

Correct! Nxt patch (which is already on US) you will be able to hand in old ML10 items for the new ones to atlantean glass merchants

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Anyone that play on Ywain know what the ML10 breastplates go for?
Sitting on 2x Astral Jerkin of Withering and Astral Torpoforic Leggings (leather- for infil I think)

Also, what to do with unactivated artifact items? Novelty ? Or can you trade them for credit somehow?

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Atleast on US you didn't have to hand the items to anyone, they got updated automatically.

All ML10 items are 50p+ atm on Ywain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom