Problems with Derida UI version 2,20

B

Bjoanda

I have downloaded the last version of derida (2.20) after getting DR and copied into my customs folder. All the maps and Icons and windows work fine except for one thing. When I move the mouse over icons (spells styles etc) it does not show any information it worked fine with the old version.
I have tried the TOA skin and it works fine and I also downloade last version of Ghost UI and it also work fine its only the last version of derida that does not work.
Any suggestions:confused: .

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't Derida come with the option to turn tooltips on or off when you set it up?

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
aye, probably wrong setup...you can chose to turn tooltips on or off when setting it up.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
A bug I have on one comp is that I cannot drag Melee styles from the list to the button bar. Its only happening on 1 of 3 comps. Tried reinstalling etc still the same, bizarre:mad: .

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Had that too Hawk, but I was using the old Dierde skin... installed 2.20 and no more problemo :)

Erulin the Bloody

CuddleBunny!

Banned
Hawkwind said:
A bug I have on one comp is that I cannot drag Melee styles from the list to the button bar. Its only happening on 1 of 3 comps. Tried reinstalling etc still the same, bizarre:mad: .
Make sure you remember to move the new custom folder, I forgot and pondered at it for like a day :p

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
aye, probably wrong setup...you can chose to turn tooltips on or off when setting it up.

A easy mistake, i would go with the above and tick the tooltips option on the setup screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom