Problems with Albs Keeps!

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Kjel said:
oh no meights! They might use IRC!!1oneone

We'd never guess people speak to people from other realms... I mean, what a horrifying thought... :m00:

And guess what. I suggest you go read the CoC.

No problem about people talking to members of other realms, but if it is cordinating anything to do with the game then it contravenes CoC...meight!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
bigbrother - not on a large scale but I'm sure some of the mids/hibs are cooperating ;) was a luri/troll love fest outside eras 3 last night - sick!

Could well have been impromptu though.

Not that I mind - was kinda funny fighting two sides at once :) and the hibs alone only had a couple of people...

If they were ganging up with 2fg on soloers I'd probably object ;)

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
o yes

everyone wanna be where the party is :)
no problem seeing that.. if i see a tower/keep on fire , i normaly go there myself , eighter to help out ( if mid take/defend) or to gank anyone who comes to the aid ( alb/hib)

and i am 100% sure i am not the onlyone

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
rofl hib/mid helping each other??

fells more like alb/mids most of times but who cares its for enjoyment :) we play or have i missed smt ? :confused: ?

and to the fact of repairing a lvl 10 keep wall ect TAKES ages in hib also so stuf the whine and JUST DO IT or LEAVE IT

<-- spend ALOT of hours doing diddly than repair hib keps in nf

Clan Fist

Fledgling Freddie
Bigbrother said:
everyone wanna be where the party is :)
no problem seeing that.. if i see a tower/keep on fire , i normaly go there myself , eighter to help out ( if mid take/defend) or to gank anyone who comes to the aid ( alb/hib)

and i am 100% sure i am not the onlyone

right on people go and gank what ever enemy they find near flames :)

and why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom