Problems with Albs Keeps!

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

have u notice the problems we're havin' with our albs keeps? :p

almost all our keeps's wall are almost destoryed.. or have few hole in it.. like Bled, Surs, Eras, Beno.

and i am not sure if enemy keeps have them too.

So.. how to solve this problems? :eek:

get all ur alts(yes that include my alt) to be a convorker that can summon wood and park them inside the keeps... 20 summoner +1 repairer= wall 100% 15 mins.. (i think) correct me if i am wrong.

so u can switch the chars asap, to help summon the woods asap, so the wood won't stop comin' to the repairer who's repairin' the wall. :)

Also.. revenage is more sweeter :)
so 3 trebs can only attack one wall at a time.
And 3 trebs with 3 warlords.. can make a hole in the wall within 10mins (i think) so try to do the same at them. as mids/hibs are doin' to us quite often :S

p.s i am not forcin' u to... it was juz a suggest.

Hope this help :p
Lazza

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
spam such info over alliances, now mids & hibs know this aswell ^^

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Well mids and hibs apparently Know it becouse there is so much holes in every keep. Some ppl find it highly amuzing to shoot random holes in keeps to keep certain repairers/convokers VERY frustrated.

Maybe its our time to show how fun it is to repair that damage. We have more realm members, so get your fg:s Out there and take 3 trebuchets with ya. Shoot random keeps without purpose. Maybe enemy realizes in some point that MAYBE just MAYBE its more fun to kill the tower/keep you want. And not just kill the fun from repairers. Just like the hibs putting up 3 trebuchets in Benowyc Bridge to make holes. Its VERY annoying.

Tested the same trick on Glenlock. about 5-10 mins and wall was 60%. 3 Trebuchets and 1 warlord. Someone was shooting guards so we killed ourselves before testing further :( . I dont wanna know how much time someone needs to use to repair that. Lets stop when there is big holes in EVERY castle/tower in hibs/mids/albs, Should be fun looking all those holes and in some point i think no one cares to repair. Then the whole NF looks like Ruins :clap: . Maybe then ppl realize that there is actually better things to do than piss off certain players.

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Tualatin said:
spam such info over alliances, now mids & hibs know this aswell ^^
Anyone with the slighest amount of commonsense can work that much out for themselves without being told ;)

Ruined keeps look so much better than undamaged ones (Bledmeer yesterday with 3 different holes in walls - lovely!) so let them have their fun :)

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm - lets put it together....

1. Mids practice lightening tower knock ou to regain nott

2. Mids practice fast strike with ram on surs (?)

3. Multiple Alb keeps have low str walls.

Call me paranoid but to me this adds up to a fast strike (early am) relic attack.

Solution - always take wood to keeps (or the above) and get the buggers fixed!

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Warlord + Treb = lots of holes.

Its funny how quick you can destroy a tower with siegemaster, but for every treb you MUST have a palintone too to guard you from enemy palintones.

As for the holes, it costs nothing for a Convoker to summon some wood, a few working together will soon get walls patched up, and yes I do have a Convoker myself and try to keep a ready stock of both warcrystals and wood going.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
It is just Mids who will keep doing this, getting us annoyed, till one morning at 5 am they can just walk into a keep and do a nice early RR.
But I agree, this should be done to other realms also.
Regards, Glottis

Calo

Part of the furniture
haha tappi don't start to cry mate %D

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Booze said:
Hi,

have u notice the problems we're havin' with our albs keeps? :p

almost all our keeps's wall are almost destoryed.. or have few hole in it.. like Bled, Surs, Eras, Beno.

and i am not sure if enemy keeps have them too.

So.. how to solve this problems? :eek:

get all ur alts(yes that include my alt) to be a convorker that can summon wood and park them inside the keeps... 20 summoner +1 repairer= wall 100% 15 mins.. (i think) correct me if i am wrong.

so u can switch the chars asap, to help summon the woods asap, so the wood won't stop comin' to the repairer who's repairin' the wall. :)

Also.. revenage is more sweeter :)
so 3 trebs can only attack one wall at a time.
And 3 trebs with 3 warlords.. can make a hole in the wall within 10mins (i think) so try to do the same at them. as mids/hibs are doin' to us quite often :S

p.s i am not forcin' u to... it was juz a suggest.

Hope this help :p
Lazza

give up bledmeer then if you dont want to repair it over and over again.

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
haha tappi don't start to cry mate %D

Naah.. even tho it sounded like I was crying, I was actually just symphatising to the ppl who actually need to spend time repairing. My woodworking 100 is enough for cutting down a tree, and three fingers while doing it :D

You might be right about them taking this as a new tactic for something planned, but nothing prevents us doing the same

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Arus Canus said:
give up bledmeer then if you dont want to repair it over and over again.

Naah, we just "swiss cheese" nottmoor for ya. Aircondition is allways good. Then we can have cheese parties with albions in bledmeer looking from a hole to nottmoore and doing /wave for all the middies. Mix a few Hib Elves and we have a splendid christmas party together, becouse everyones invited thru the wall :drink:

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
TappiTheFriar said:
Naah, we just "swiss cheese" nottmoor for ya. Aircondition is allways good. Then we can have cheese parties with albions in bledmeer looking from a hole to nottmoore and doing /wave for all the middies. Mix a few Hib Elves and we have a splendid christmas party together, becouse everyones invited thru the wall :drink:

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

Must resists urge to make cheese + whine + Mids references......damn failed

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
It's a fair tactic...until it consists of Hibs manning the trebs with Mids guarding them.

No problem if it occurs by accident, but for the Mids and Hibs to arrive at a location near the tower together, 4-5 times in 2 hours, smacks of out of game comms, and afaik that is against the CoC.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Glottis said:
It is just Mids who will keep doing this, getting us annoyed, till one morning at 5 am they can just walk into a keep and do a nice early RR.
But I agree, this should be done to other realms also.
Regards, Glottis
its just you who will persist with the endless bullshit you are so well known for

Sorry was me at eras :p
took tower
nobody came
so began shooting walls in the keep so u would turn up hehe

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:
It's a fair tactic...until it consists of Hibs manning the trebs with Mids guarding them.

No problem if it occurs by accident, but for the Mids and Hibs to arrive at a location near the tower together, 4-5 times in 2 hours, smacks of out of game comms, and afaik that is against the CoC.

I've already reported and given locs and character names to rightnow with a request to clarify CoC - the first time I assumed the Hib involved had run into the Mids accidentally - the 2nd 3rd and 4th times it became very clear they were working together in a way that cannot be coordinated in game - still my aoe fire nuke didn't care if they were Hibs or Mids they all die the same :)

PS Not posting names here have done that to rightnow

Ebra

Fledgling Freddie
This would be indeed a all time low.
But with all the side tools not that hard to manage.
But whats more sad is that hibs let lend themselfs for that kind off mid practice.
Because if mids got str relics back they will have a harder time with mids then with Albs.
The first thing they did when NF was out was jumpping on hibs big time before they could claim all there keeps.
And now this.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Aye - thought Ardamel had gotten as low as he could with his AC raids - but this is a new low for him.

so do u have any kind of proof this is done by ardamel? anything? not really, but then again, ur some frustated alb player who's never gonna grow up and still cries day and night about that silly ac. Its really getting old that argument.

anyway ardamel has like 10 000 times more respect then some little no-brain infil like u. now go back to vn boards cause u seem to like it there.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
so do u have any kind of proof this is done by ardamel? anything? not really, but then again, ur some frustated alb player who's never gonna grow up and still cries day and night about that silly ac. Its really getting old that argument.

anyway ardamel has like 10 000 times more respect then some little no-brain infil like u. now go back to vn boards cause u seem to like it there.

Thanks to the fact I killed Ardamel and his gay lovers all day long around Bledmeer...
Regards, Glottis

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
You didnt kill me at all, all you did was spamming me with rapid fire for shit dmg (atleast i hope it was rapid fire for your sake ;))

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:

Didn't manage to get close enough on the char I was playing to get screenies.

Some did tho.

(Don't see any denials from him tho....)

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
You didnt kill me at all, all you did was spamming me with rapid fire for shit dmg (atleast i hope it was rapid fire for your sake ;))

All I did was play my cabby all day...
Go back to sleep, it was too late for you to be very sharp I guess...
Regards, Glottis :m00:

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
so do u have any kind of proof this is done by ardamel?

I have proof - it went to Rightnow rather than forums though.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
Didn't manage to get close enough on the char I was playing to get screenies.

Some did tho.

(Don't see any denials from him tho....)

Sry didnt read this thread very well. What proof? That a hib showed up repeatedly and got ganked by albs and mids (in particular!). A persistant little bugger I give him that, but cross realming? No. It was just me Kittara and Ladonna, having a laugh at albs having to repair bled t3 all the time.

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Ardamel said:
No. It was just me Kittara and Ladonna, having a laugh at albs having to repair bled t3 all the time.

Wow.. Very impressing tactic Ardamel :D You truly are the RvR leader of Midgard.

Maybe you should just swallow next time you wanna tell albions that they dont have any tactics and they just zerg the keeps/relics. I faintly remember you judging our tactics in the recent Relic posts and appraising how good leader you are.

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

Kjel

One of Freddy's beloved
Skilgannon said:

oh no meights! They might use IRC!!1oneone

We'd never guess people speak to people from other realms... I mean, what a horrifying thought... :m00:

TappiTheFriar

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh.. thats the way. Maybe its time to start using those multimedia things to keep in touch with enemies :clap: :clap: :clap:

--
Tappi the friar 50
--

Bigbrother

Fledgling Freddie
guys

guys .. and ladies

seriously...
There is no mid/hib cooperation
and this is how i think it is :

Hibs are not big enough to do the stuff albs/mids do in NF , so they have a few ...pretty desent groups running out there , engaging everything they see, because WE ( ALBS AND MIDS) are STUPID enough not to pay attention to whats going on.

and i been there , we ( mids ) grabbing a tower and and buzzy doing that , and hibs show and kill us , also seen that we ( mids) deff a tower and hibs comes up behind albs and kill them. Or the other way around , hibs just take the rp where its easiest to get, and they dont move in zergs , so they pretty mutch can hit and run whenever they please , and my hat off, they seems to be having some fun doing that.

so pls , cut the crap with mids/albs working togheter as a formal thingy
the axe swings both ways..
hibs serve the cause that gains the most, if that means HELPING Albs ganking mid towers to help you guys pull off a RR or. my point is , hibs , albs , mids will serve the cause that helps their own realm most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom