Problems logging in!

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Hi folks,

Just installed the game today after not playing for a while and tried to log my 2 mains in and when i click the play button nothing at all happens. The chars are logged in Uppland and these are the only ones that cant log in.

I made a new char and ran him to Uppland, logged out and could log this char in fine but still, not the others. All other characters can log in fine bar the two that were originally logged in Uppland.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
how long ago is "a while" was it pre-new frontiers? right now this chances are the GOA peeps can sort it quick :)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
I have dropped them an email about it, i hope their service has improved since last time. Thanks for your reply

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Don't know what email address you used but I doubt you are going to get an answer as we don't have an email support address.

It sounds to me like you logged your old characters out in the frontier before we went to NF last fall. If this is the case please submit a support request by using RightNow (click the support link on the homepage log in using your game login and password, go to find answer click any random faq and a new tab will appear up top saying 'ask question')

Use life on your server as a topic give us the names of the characters as well as the name of the server and we'll get them moved out of the non-existant area they are in to somewhere in the homelands of your realm.

Contrary to popular belief RightNows tend to get answered within about 24 hours on weekdays unless we have to wait for things like server logs.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
well i meant rightnow, we have a similar system at work and if someone asks something at our webby it sends a copy email to the head of support staff, so, i assumed this would be the same (this is what i meant by email).

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom