Problems logging in?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Since the patch I've had nothing but problems.

Logging in seems to be a huge problem at the moment.

You can get to the character screen and click play. It tries to load up but it always ends back to the character screen.

Anyone else having this problem?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Yeah, I do! but worked out inn the end. But whatever you do, don't port between zones :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
My guild group went link dead now, and cant get inn anymore :/

Duze

Loyal Freddie
I just spent 10 minutes trying to log in my hunter, tried to put some stuff on my CM which was awfully laggy so I gave up in the end and decided to port to Malmo and go farm some scales but it crashed when I clicked the teleporter! so now I'm back to square1.

I only resubbed yesterday and I'm not overly impressed so far - I've either not been able to play at all due to servers being down, or I've not been able to play due to lag and disconnects.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I just spent 10 minutes trying to log in my hunter, tried to put some stuff on my CM which was awfully laggy so I gave up in the end and decided to port to Malmo and go farm some scales but it crashed when I clicked the teleporter! so now I'm back to square1.

I only resubbed yesterday and I'm not overly impressed so far - I've either not been able to play at all due to servers being down, or I've not been able to play due to lag and disconnects.
Its always been like this after a major patch, you just chose a bad time to sub :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom