problem

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Tell em " Cheeze can ye plz stop i Camembert it any longer."

or -

maybe they are after something ??? they do say that "kids will do anything for dairylea"

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
that's a bit of a harsh ban now ain't it Jup?

No such thing as a harsh ban IMHO - you step over the line, you get whacked with the ban stick of doom. Fact.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Next time it happens, give them a final warning... had your fun, next time I'll lamp you... Dairy do it again, on his head be it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No such thing as a harsh ban IMHO - you step over the line, you get whacked with the ban stick of doom. Fact.

But Dukat was hardly stepping over the line, and what the hell was that infraction you jsut gave me about??? :( :eek:

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Here is my first draft of the letter for you

Dr MrCheeseplacer,
I am writing to inform you that your recent string of dairy related pranks have not been in anyway welcome and that I would be most obliged if you were to desist from this kind of behaviour in the future.
My hope is that we can remain on favourable terms after this whole fiasco is put behind us and I would like to make it clear that I am not in anyway attempting to coerce you into curbing your apparent lust for leaving pieces of cheese on my head. I am merely trying to inform you that recent events have put a strain on our friendship and I would like you to realise the repercussions of your actions before any irreversible damage is done.
Yours sincerely,
Ch3t
<sign here>

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
bloody mods, always sticking their noses in when they're not wanted :eek:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
When have I ever shown un-mod-like behaviour?

Laddey

FH is my second home
as they are putting the products on your head, eat it! Surely they will run out soon, no? :/

Win win situation! You get to feast on dairy products and you don't need to tell them to stop!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Right here is the situation, a friend of mine has been putting diary based products, mainly cheeses, on my head when I am not looking. What should I say to them to get the to stop? Suggestions please!

Are you mofo's just dense or do you not speaka da english?

Haha says the guy with Diary based products on his head :p

Maybe tell them you are Paper intolerant?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Right here is the situation, a friend of mine has been putting diary based products, mainly cheeses, on my head when I am not looking. What should I say to them to get the to stop? Suggestions please!

Are you trying to make me crackers???

just a thought Oo

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol just watched that vid soze posted, classic I want a line backer!!!

Nate

FH is my second home
So am I getting this right? He's putting a book shaped cheese object on your head? Has he written in it about what he's done previously? Otherwise I'm completely lost as to your diary based products. I need to know exactly what's going on here as to what course of action you need to take to make him stop.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
cokenose solved this a page ago, the rest of you are very slow.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I solved your problems twice now and still no lollypop! Im starting to think you already sucked my lolly!

Yeah I know what I just said, bitch!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I solved your problems twice now and still no lollypop! Im starting to think you already sucked my lolly!

Yeah I know what I just said, bitch!

Progress Coke! It's in an envelope, I just haven't actually posted it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom