Problem with Training... Mission bugged?

S

Stonebits

Ok... got this game yesterday.... Tried to do the training mision so I would have a vauge clue as to what im suppose to do, but one of the missions seems bugged,,,

Mission 5, Drop pods.....

I go to the Hart centre.... I walk into the tunnel, and then im on top of the hart ship..... It raises up in the air and then flys off into space (is this supposed to happen? ie I can see it going into space, im not on it)......

Then I get the map screen, and the annoying female voice says double click on Hossien..... and thats where i get stuck....
I can click on it..... the contenent name has a closed padlock either side, and says Population lock or something underneath...

Very annoying as I cant do the later training missions now....

So if anyone sees me being a noob, now you know why :D

B

Belsameth

it's a known issue on which they're working.
no idea when they bother to fix it tho.

M

medowind

Yep got that to, I had to read the manual to understand ants and stuff (I know read, what do they take more for!)

How longs it been broken?

S

SilverHood

you have to fix it manually using a hex editor

screw the manaul and learn first hand is whatI say :)

F

Faeldawn

The training missions are very long-winded, best to start the game, go to the VR and try out the weapons and vehicles, go to the Cert terminals and get some certifications then join a squad and learn the fun way :)

S

Stonebits

Heh I just jumped in anyway, but would have been nice to be able to do them all....

Took me a while to work out how to get the ANT actually collecting stuff... Then a breakneck run back to the base to fill it up with Nano's.... As I make it to the gate, I think wow, did it on my first attempt, only to run over some bastards mine and get blown to smithereens... Ho hum....

Tis good fun though....

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by Stonebits
Heh I just jumped in anyway, but would have been nice to be able to do them all....

Took me a while to work out how to get the ANT actually collecting stuff... Then a breakneck run back to the base to fill it up with Nano's.... As I make it to the gate, I think wow, did it on my first attempt, only to run over some bastards mine and get blown to smithereens... Ho hum....

Tis good fun though....

Hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom