Problem with registering

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
evening everyone

i got a friend who's trying to register his key but when he enter it under the "Code" tap he gets this mail after waiting abit :

-------
Greetings,

Your code hasn't been registered. Click here to view the reason.

The login you used is: userX
The code you used is: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Please check your login, password and code carefully before doing another attempt.

The WAR Team
-------

and when he hits the "Click here to view the reason" it just redirects him to there main page.

anyone knows a solution to this ?

thanks in advance!

/ashala

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
just found another thread with the same problem (strange name though) so please, if a mod could delete this, and sorry for posting in the wrong area ofcourse

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
The registration is either borked or something is wrong with their database. I had login created back then when I signed up for closed beta, but never got in. I'm registering the product with that account, but some are saying you need to make a totally new account? Is that correct?

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
The registration is either borked or something is wrong with their database. I had login created back then when I signed up for closed beta, but never got in. I'm registering the product with that account, but some are saying you need to make a totally new account? Is that correct?

No that's not true, I registered open beta and early access on a soon ½ year old account. Opt'ed for closed beta too but never got in.

legar

Loyal Freddie
No that's not true, I registered open beta and early access on a soon ½ year old account. Opt'ed for closed beta too but never got in.

yeah i did it with my closed beta account, and no problem at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom