Problem with keyboard.

B

Blazor Meneth

When I rvr (that usually happens) I had a quite shitty comp.
So I upgraded it BUT now I got a freakin annoying problem when I try to stick. Becouse when I want to turn my camera around using the § key and the arrows then my char suddenly drop stick, same when sitting then he start to walk backward if I try to zoom out. BUT the thing thats even more strange that sometimes, just sometimes it doesn't lose stick it just works as intended, so I get happy and try turning camera 10sec later and then I drop stick. This is getting on my mind now, so what shall I do to fix this problem?

Same with run-lock, sometimes when I push the button it just refuses to run, it starts to run for like 0.2secs then stop again. :wall:

This problem accured when I switched to a better computor.

C

Cerralin

Have you installed the right drivers for the keyboard?

E

etcetra

exactly the same has happend with me, And i have the drivers installed.

O

o_O

hehe I cleaned out my § key, just make shure you have it pressed when you try to pan :)

K

klavrynd

just go to mouselook mode, pan all you want, go to [other] mode and continue

ps: i have the same problem

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by etcetra
exactly the same has happend with me, And i have the drivers installed.

Same here, and I dont want to use the mouse. Want my old style to work even tho I upgrade my comp :(

P

piggeman

I'm having the same problem. I upgraded my computer, and changed OS to WinXP.
Dunno how to get rid of it. Cos i need my free cam! :(

S

svettig_svenne

try using ctrl + § and turn with mouse :> sould work better ;)

E

etcetra

dont want to do that ;( I really want to turn the cam with the § only :x

O

ormagaa

try with your old keyboard, or another model of keyboard.

who have ever installed drivers for a keyboard :D
thats just sucky free commercial from manufacturer.
Should work anyway.
If it dont help, try reinstall windows, or try 2000 etc.

F

fragoverrule

cant find the "ANY"key on mykeyboard still looking for it after 5 years

R

RobbanPobban

Originally posted by fragoverrule
cant find the "ANY"key on mykeyboard still looking for it after 5 years

HAHA! Cheap, but still made me laugh a little.

E

etcetra

bump, anyone with skillz0rs within keybords? :x

A

Ajanti

I don't have this exact problem, but I have a somewhat similar problem and they might be related. I have the "flickering mousecursor" problem, which makes my mousecursor flicker (and move around on the screen) when I use CTRL (mouselook) to turn left/right. Also, when I use the "pan camera" key and "mouselook" at the same time, I will not only pan the camera, but my character will also change direction a little (in the direction I'm panning the camera). Lastly, autorun often fails to enable when I try to switch from "manual running" (forward key) to autorun. Very annoying when you try to run from an enemy or a mob.

The problem (my problem at least) is related to fps (frames per second). When I have above 50 or 60 fps (dont remember the exact number) the problem will occur. If I have less than 50/60 fps there is no problem.

This bug will be fixed in patch 1.65 (- Fixed a bug where keys that were held down (such as Ground Target,Mouselook, etc) would not work in high framerate situations.)

Maybe your "keyboard problem" is the same issue?

B

Blazor Meneth

Thank god. that sound exactly like the shit I got. So that will be fixed in 1.65.

So to good comp = Can't pan camera :(
Damn good to get a fix on that :)

N

nightsorrow

well, if i press CTRL +~ to look arround with camera i have to unhold keys first and after that CTRL, then i dont get unsticked;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom