Help Problem Neighbours

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hmmm... you do realise that this guy will be back in the flat soon don't you? This is no gaurentee he'll go quick, if anything he'll be even more of a **** now.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Yep, he's back already. The police did say they couldn't stop them from returning to the property.

The only way is to have them out altogether, or it won't change.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
actually (and seriously, for a change) it may not be a good idea to post the vid anywhere online for a bit mate. you may yet need it in serious places.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Post the vid. Enough views = money.

old.user4556

Joking aside, I won't be posting it. It's evidence that old bill need / want. They were going to confiscate my phone but agreed to put the video on a disk for them. I was supposed to hear from them today, but I suspect that they have everything they need including several witnesses.

old.user4556

So, another incident with the same Polish neighbours.

Not the same guy, but his flatmate (the owner of the car that got trashed in this original post) was witnessed by a bunch of neighbours reversing his car out of control across the car park narrowly missing two cars but knocking a wheelie bin over. Another three police cars pitch up and arrest him (after a lengthy struggle that I could see from my kitchen window). Meanwhile, the car is left sideways blocking the car park.

He was wasted. This is a fucking joke, I need to move.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Oh man, I feel your pain G. I thought the shitbrick upstairs was bad with his loud music and crashing around in the middle of the night but you're in a nightmare.

Definitely get on to the management company. Get onto the council. Get on to environmental health. Keep a record of EVERYTHING!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Have you considered a bit of light arson?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, you going to post that fucking vid or what G?

And not just the one of your sister. The one with the polish guy too :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You want to watch it atleast because theres no telling what people are capable of. A good few years ago now me and the mrs rented a flat near where we live now and there was a guy that lived under us, seemed alright at first (even brought us some beer around as a house warming gift when we first moved in) - bout a week or two passed and we started hearing banging noises and someone that sounded ultra drunk talking/yelling to themselves, we thought it was just the neighbour had abit too many and thought nothing of it until a few days later when it happend again (this time he was stone cold sober) basically started shouting through the floor "I'm going to fucking kill you and your wife" so I goes down and asks him what the problem is to which he replies "I don't fucking like you" then pulls a 9 inch blade out and sticks it to my throat and tells me he's going to slit my throat and kill my wife.. me totally fucking bewildered lost it and told him to to get his fucking arse outside and be a man about it :l cunt slammed the door in my face and refused to come out.

Anyway to cut it short - phoned the police about it and he got arrested/injunction slapped against him BUT when they searched his house there was no sign of the knife and he knew exactly what to say at the police station to basically get let off without charge (he'd blatently been arrested before for it) we thought the housing group would be on the ball about it and evict him but no, they absolutely flat out refused to remove him and he just sat doing it on a daily basis but wouldnt come to his door when I went and knocked (even had tape recordings of him threatening us) in the end we just told the housing group they can go and fuck themselves for being total spackers about it and moved out.

Havent to this day forgot about it tho and its far from over still, i'm still going to get him back for it when he least expects it.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
You could sue the housing association over that Blood. You say you've got recordings of him threatening you, then he should have been charged by the police and put in prison for threatening behavior. The housing association had a duty of care to protect it's tenants and they failed in that.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
You could sue the housing association over that Blood. You say you've got recordings of him threatening you, then he should have been charged by the police and put in prison for threatening behavior. The housing association had a duty of care to protect it's tenants and they failed in that.

Showed the police the recordings, they quizzed him over it and he claimed he was shouting at his television so no further action was taken (amazing police work strikes again) dont have any of it now as it was years ago.

old.user4556

So, you going to post that fucking vid or what G?

And not just the one of your sister. The one with the polish guy too :)

I might post the vid later.

The motherfucker was arrrested last night and his car towed away. Owned.

One thing I've never understood about men who get arrestedl; act like tough cunts one minuyr, but then bleet like girls when they get handcuffed "OW! OH! THAT'S SORE". Stop being a bitch and prepare thy ass for rape in jail.

Edit: managed a picture through the peep hole.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Use a lawn mower, unless they're not asian, then they'll be immune.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Drunks & nutters - the worst neighbours. Feel your pain. All you can do is gather evidence, report them, and hope they're eventually hoisted by their own petards. If you're feeling evil, tell the old bill you think they've got a gun. Armed police will sort em out.

Can only count our lucky stars we live in a very quiet street and the neighbours on either side are quiet as ninja mice.

old.user4556

No wishing to sound snobby, but I would consider my area upmarket. The unfortunate situation is that someone who is considerably richer than me has clearly bought a few properties as an investment at the height of the credit crunch and can no longer rent them out, so they're going mega cheap to anyone who wants them such as drunkard Polish wasters. They'd never be able to afford a property like that any other way.

rynnor

Rockhound
No wishing to sound snobby, but I would consider my area upmarket. The unfortunate situation is that someone who is considerably richer than me has clearly bought a few properties as an investment at the height of the credit crunch and can no longer rent them out, so they're going mega cheap to anyone who wants them such as drunkard Polish wasters. They'd never be able to afford a property like that any other way.

How many units in your building? Over a certain number they have to give some to the council. Thus you get the ridiculous sight we had in my central london workplace of flats worth a cool million being lived in by council tenants - that must have pissed of those who thought they were buying exclusive pads.

old.user4556

Update.

Managed to get hold of the landlord today (he was up at the flat), apparently he had no idea it was this bad and was very apologetic and offered to give me his contact details to let him know of any issues in the future. The good news is that the Poles have been kicked out for good - thank FUCK. The landlord said he's had no end of issues, but they apparently weren't the worst...

As I suspected, a cannabis factory was being run in the loft space and the flat Has been under surveillance for two years. The tenant responsible for it did a midnight runner before the place could be raided, but they're now watching the property he is occupying now.

The flat itself has been absolutely trashed. It needs painted top to bottom, all new carpets, all new furniture and all new crockery. I didn't feel that sorry for him because if he doesn't want that to happen, he should make sure the people he puts in it aren't drug dealing, property trashing alcoholic Poles. In his defence, he says no one is telling him what's going on, so wants to hear of issues upfront in future.

A good day.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
G, it's difficult to blame the landlord unless he finds and references tennants himself. From the sounds of it, he goes through an agency. Blame them, and possibly drop a hint about them to the landlord. "So did the estate agents" give you good background checks for the poles and the drug dealer?"

old.user4556

Ah you see, he's going it alone now, but it appears that he's had a string of sneaky tenants who've been moving around. It explains the comings and goings at all hours. I expect he'll be more choosy in future.

old.user4556

I've got poppies growing in my loft, if you know what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom